+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I am here again. I am applying for EOR. I did the same in October and result got changed but still was missing 0.5
So I took the IELTS again in November and just applied for EOR yesterday. I was told by my test centre that it may take more than 2 weeks since they were doing follow ups from other EOR that were sent more than 2 week ago and they received a letter from Cambridge stating they have less staff than usual due to holidays and that we may experience some delay. Hopefully is not too long. I am just applying for speaking review. All the best!

Ebyxan

Dec 18, 2020
Started following few weeks ago when I applied for remark I needed encouragement. Just received a mail that I will get a refund so I checked online for my result.

Before EOR- L-8, R-8.5, W-7, S-6.5
After EOR - L-8, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7

people actually discouraged me not to apply, not to waste my money etc.... My 1st attempt... Nigeria.

Oct 26, 2020
Started following few weeks ago when I applied for remark I needed encouragement. Just received a mail that I will get a refund so I checked online for my result.

Before EOR- L-8, R-8.5, W-7, S-6.5
After EOR - L-8, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7

people actually discouraged me not to apply, not to waste my money etc.... My 1st attempt... Nigeria.
Congrats! Thats awesome. Can I know when did you apply? how long was the process for you? Did you apply for speaking only?

Thanks

arubarocadi

Dec 17, 2020
Guys,

I received my EOR letter today with results... speaking improved 0.5 and writing remains unchanged at 6.0. I’m devastated, but still willing to fight for it.

I have a conditional admission at a prestigious university, expecting to start on February. Although I have an overall band 7, they require me no individual component below 6.5, so I’m in serious trouble.
I’ve read there is a 2nd remark process (appeal) for IELTS EOR results at a Cambridge website, which is also quoted on the EOR letter. https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/help/enquiries-and-appeals/

I was wondering if any of the users here has ever appealed against the EOR outcome. Honestly, I strongly believe I performed better than a 6.0 on my writing, and I’m only 0.5 away from my target. Please, let me know if you know about anyone who has gone through this process. Thanks a lot.

Oct 26, 2020
Guys,

I received my EOR letter today with results... speaking improved 0.5 and writing remains unchanged at 6.0. I’m devastated, but still willing to fight for it.

I have a conditional admission at a prestigious university, expecting to start on February. Although I have an overall band 7, they require me no individual component below 6.5, so I’m in serious trouble.
I’ve read there is a 2nd remark process (appeal) for IELTS EOR results at a Cambridge website, which is also quoted on the EOR letter. https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/help/enquiries-and-appeals/

I was wondering if any of the users here has ever appealed against the EOR outcome. Honestly, I strongly believe I performed better than a 6.0 on my writing, and I’m only 0.5 away from my target. Please, let me know if you know about anyone who has gone through this process. Thanks a lot.
Hi
I think that appealing is to the center, to check that the exam was performed in the right conditions. But it is not a remark and you will not get your test reevaluated. Since you have like a due date I would retake the test as soon as possible. I got a 7 in writing using E2language materials and method. All the best!

Ebyxan

Dec 18, 2020
Guys,

In case it doesn't work I have an e-book that can help with your writing.

Ebyxan

Dec 18, 2020
Hello, thank you so much. I’d be interested... has it been successful for other students? :)
The site have a lot of positive review. My writing was terrible, I couldn't even finish before 40mins or use the right linking word, sometimes find it very difficult to even finish a paragraph until I saw the tips. They explain how you can actually develop each sentence and how to link it to the main point etc.