Remark Success rate

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
hi guys

gave my exam on 20/10/2020 (BC) academics
results declared 23/10/2020 L9 R7.5 W6.5 S8.5
EOR Submitted for writing 26/10/2020
Fee confirmation 28/10/2020
Awaiting response.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 26, 2020
hi guys

gave my exam on 20/10/2020 (BC) academics
results declared 23/10/2020 L9 R7.5 W6.5 S8.5
EOR Submitted for writing 26/10/2020
Fee confirmation 28/10/2020
Awaiting response.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi

I submitted my EOR in similar dates, also BC. Did you receive an email confirmation that your EOR is in process from BC? I have not received anything. I am a bit worried

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Hi

I submitted my EOR in similar dates, also BC. Did you receive an email confirmation that your EOR is in process from BC? I have not received anything. I am a bit worried
They only sent me an email saying that ur application is being forwarded to admin department which might take 1 to 7 days. And then it would be sent for remark which will take 2 to 21 days.

Reactions: Sweet_angel123
Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys, Im new here. Just saw some good outcomes after remark so I will apply for it today. My current score: L8.5 R9 W6.5 S7. Hopefully I will get good news
Just got my answer, unfortunately my writing score did not change, only the speaking one. Just enough to get my money back. Now Im booking another test, not sure if I should do it again with BC or give it a try to IDP..

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Just got my answer, unfortunately my writing score did not change, only the speaking one. Just enough to get my money back. Now Im booking another test, not sure if I should do it again with BC or give it a try to IDP..
Hi.... Yeah at least u will get ur money back soon ? May I ask if u receive an email ?

USmoothBrain

Nov 4, 2020
L - 9, R - 9, W -7, S -8.5
Shout out to ETC London, Ontario for being the dankest test centre.

483 with 2 years out of Canada work exp + Canada masters degree.

Is it worth it to wait for 4 months for a 1 year Canadian Work exp or should I pull the trigger now (Gonna have to wait for PCC from India first tho (~8 weeksish))?

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
you literally had to pull all the triggers to get this score, Damn. How competitive this is getting.

Pull the trigger,you'll get it. And why do you say PCC is taking 8 weeks for India?

USmoothBrain

Nov 4, 2020
you literally had to pull all the triggers to get this score, Damn. How competitive this is getting.

Pull the trigger,you'll get it. And why do you say PCC is taking 8 weeks for India?
Ah, that's their estimate and I'm not an Indian citizen so might take longer than what it takes for citizens.

madybg

Nov 7, 2020
Hi all, I have applied for EOR with British council,Karachi, Pakistan
My scores were 8.7.5 7.5 6.5 LRWS, I Applied for revaluation on 23rd October but I have not received any acknowledgment email from them yet. I have called them several times to ask about it , they said that they have forwarded my concern to the concerned department and to wait for the response, but I have not gotten any response from them, its been two weeks already. Has any one faced this situation ? Should I be worried about this? Should I book another exam consider how fast the crs score is increasing or wait patiently ? what could be my chances of 0.5 band increase in my situation?

Last edited:

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hi all, I have applied for EOR with British council,Karachi, Pakistan
My scores were 8.7.5 7.5 6.5 LRWS, I Applied for revaluation on 23rd October but I have not received any acknowledgment email from them yet. I have called them several times to ask about it , they said that they have forwarded my concern to the concerned department and to wait for the response, but I have not gotten any response from them, its been two weeks already. Has any one faced this situation ? Should I be worried about this? Should I book another exam consider how fast the crs score is increasing or wait patiently ? what could be my chances of 0.5 band increase in my situation?
Almost same score with same revaluation submission date. Haven’t heard from them yet.

madybg

Nov 7, 2020
Almost same score with same revaluation submission date. Haven’t heard from them yet.
so you have also not received any acknowledgement email from them? have you applied for speaking?
I hope they give some response soon. Please share as soon as you hear anything from them.