+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

oryx_np

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys.
(L,R,W,S) = 8.5, 8,5, 6,5, 7.5
honestly, I'm not sure to go for the EOR or not. All what I believe in is that in my previous attempt for IELTS, I was less confident about my writing and I achieved 7. This time, it is 6.5 even though I felt I have performed much better. Let's see what is the outcome of the EOR.
Yes, if you are confident you should definitely go for EOR, because sometimes the examiners might miss strong points due to various reasons while marking. So if you think you have written well, having another examiner review can certainly help.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Hi guys.
honestly, I'm not sure to go for the EOR or not. All what I believe in is that in my previous attempt for IELTS, I was less confident about my writing and I achieved 7. This time, it is 6.5 even though I felt I have performed much better. Let's see what is the outcome of the EOR.
Both the attempts were frm BC or idp?

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
How long does BC India usually take? I applied for writing & speaking, although I need extra 0.5 only for writing.

sahilgoyal1

Jan 28, 2019
Just got my TRF after EOR. And it was a success.
Writing score updated to 7, from 6.5.
Now I have L,R,W,S as 9,9,7,8.

Thankful to everyone for sharing their stories, it helped me firm my belief.

For anyone needing help, please go for EOR if you believe you deserve better band.
Yes, it takes long, took exactly 1 month for me.

Reactions: Ali Pak

Me_ha_k

Nov 23, 2018
Just got my TRF after EOR. And it was a success.
Writing score updated to 7, from 6.5.
Now I have L,R,W,S as 9,9,7,8.

Thankful to everyone for sharing their stories, it helped me firm my belief.

For anyone needing help, please go for EOR if you believe you deserve better band.
Yes, it takes long, took exactly 1 month for me.
Was it idp or bc?

Aspirtant9990

Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys.
I and my friend has sat the same exam. He applied for EOR one day earlier. However, his results was released today (only six days after EOR submission) without change. Apart from my friend's disappointment here, I'm trying to be optimistic. Did any one go through the same case before?

Me_ha_k

Nov 23, 2018
I and my friend has sat the same exam. He applied for EOR one day earlier. However, his results was released today (only six days after EOR submission) without change. Apart from my friend's disappointment here, I'm trying to be optimistic. Did any one go through the same case before?
Eor is a gamble mate. However, if u r just. 5 away from your scores then u should play and wait for outcome with trust on almighty. I believe, only confidence is not enough in ielts, luck matters alot.

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
Your friend got the TRF today ?? Or he got an email or customer care executive informed him ? Because it’s been 10 days that I have submitted EOR, when I called customer care, I was been told to wait for another 10-15 days. And I would only notified via TRF. And courier will take at least 2-3 days.