12th February 2016
Med's Done....
29th January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th March 2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone,

I am going Canada on study permit dis month.

My wife had a word with her company regarding relocation to Canada as her company is having offices in canada also.

but her HR informed her that she can work from Canada but as work from home and she need to sign two years bond and she will only receive Indian salary in her account for the period of two years..

is it a wise decision to take relocation from India and move to Canada or she should wait for some time and then apply for SOWP ?

please advice.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Why don't you just hang in there for sometime and then apply for SOWP later. This is a much better option and a better pay too, I believe.
vishal04 said:
Hello everyone,

I am going Canada on study permit dis month.

My wife had a word with her company regarding relocation to Canada as her company is having offices in canada also.

but her HR informed her that she can work from Canada but as work from home and she need to sign two years bond and she will only receive Indian salary in her account for the period of two years..

is it a wise decision to take relocation from India and move to Canada or she should wait for some time and then apply for SOWP ?

please advice.