+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Relevant NOC Code for Trade Officer/Project Officer/Export Officer in Bank and Treasury Executive In Company

j.j student

Jun 9, 2012
Below is my job description and I am unable to understand how to present it to IRRC and is relevant NOC code for below mention experience. Please help me identify the most appropriate NOC code for the below-mentioned experiences. Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated thank you in advance.

As per my research, the relevant NOC for Banking Experience is 0122?

As per my research, the relevant NOC for Company’s Treasury Experience is 1112?

Grand Total Experience (3.5 Years)

Total Company Experience (9 months recent)

Treasury Executive – Accounts & Finance Department (9 Months)

Daily prepared the report of Companies fund position of working capital to ensure availability of sufficient funds to maintain ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
Negotiated and evaluated overdrafts and loans on-going basis with banks
Maintained positive working relationships with different banks and financial institutions
Prepared company board presentations along with financial analysis and evaluation
Recorded entries of account receivable in ERP software against sales by matching with bank statement
Accumulated or arranged funds for future commitments for LC Retirements or large payments to be made to vendors and other stakeholders
Extracted customers ledgers from the ERP system to ensure a match of daily collection and adjustment of Without Holding Tax in the system.
Key learnings as part of the financial team that overlooked financing initiatives of the Company’s new manufacturing unit

Total Banking Experience (2.9 years)

Project Officer - Operation Division 10 months

Handled escalations and queries raised by the regulator or any other authority related to trade transactions for the Bank
Liaise with different trade Bank branches to resolve queries related to trade transactions.
Provided on the ground support for development or implementation of trade-related projects in the department with senior management of the trade department
Analyzed Bank’s overall Export portfolio of the bank and use it to identify leakages in the pricing given to clients
Developed different trade models on MS excel to identify a business trend from micro to macro-level
Successfully handled the project of Bank Centralization of WeBOC software
Worked on Export Centralization and Testing of new modules with support of Bank’s IT Dept
Successfully supervised a team of 11 people that worked on centralization of export forms on WeBOC and reporting of overdue payments to State bank of Pakistan
Trade Officer – Export Department (1.5 Years)
After successful completion of the Management Trainee program, my first placement was in Bank‘s Trade Department at Branch.
Performed general duties of trade department at Bank’s branch which involved lodgement of all export documents under advance payments CAD & L/C.
Efficiently and effectively managed SWIFT (software) as branch lead, SWIFT is used to handle correspondence with foreign banks for follow-up of payments under collection/negotiation with foreign banks & importers
To manage forward Exchange booking and realization of Export bills Proceeds
Reporting of Export Transactions to Bank’s Treasury Department
Reporting of Form-E in monthly Foreign Exchange returns submitted to central Bank
Due to consistent high performance at the branch was recommended by the area head for a project officer role at Head Office

Management Trainee Officer (6 Months)
Right after graduation was selected as Management Trainee at Bank - Batch 2015
Attended comprehensive classroom & on-job training for 6 months in total at different departments, at the end of the training was awarded a bronze medal (3rd position) in the Management Trainee batch 2015
During my on-job training module at Treasury Department, was able to enhance my knowledge of treasury function by practically working on money market transactions, Forex and Equities. Moreover, learned how the prices of Bonds and T-Bills are calculated.
During my on-job training module at the corporate department assisted Client Relationship Managers in their routine tasks and learned to analyze company financials, business development strategies, and strategies to deliver exceptional values to existing corporate customers
During my on-job training module at Risk Department developed an understanding of credits, credit proposals, and learned risk management strategies. On the other hand, during training at the trade department, I was able to learn and understand letter of Credits (L/C) issuance and discounting
During the training at Bank’s Retail Level, handled all the branch operations like account opening, cash handling, inward and outward clearing, collection of utility payments, issuing pay-order and demand draft, handling client queries, and assisting them with optimum banking solutions

Tamara165g

May 5, 2023
Hi Sara,
Did you manage to find out your NOC code? I have previously worked in Trade Support and I’m also unsure about my code.