+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection under SPP for Jan 2013 intake.. Please help me out

RV Krishna

Nov 4, 2012
Hello Every one ,

I have applied for Diploma course in business at Sheridan College , ON , CA and got admit for the Jan intake 2013.

I got 6.0 Band and done with Medicals too , I have Loan Sanction Letter for Rs.10 Lakhs and I have paid One Year ( 2 Semester ) fees also. I have finished my graduation ( B.Com Computers) in 2009, since then i am working in an organization !!

Recently, i have dropped my application under SPP , but i am shocked with the result of rejection !!!

Visa Officer mentioned that "i must satisfy an officer that i will meet the requirement of Part 12 of the regulations including satisfying the officer that i have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.. "Based on a careful review of the information contained in my application and all of the documentation which i have provided in support of my application . The officer is not satisfied that i meet the requirement of the act and the Regulation . so therefore he refused my application.

I haven't Paid living expenses but i have enclosed original bank loan sanction letter with my application...

Officer din't ticked any of the option on the back side of the rejection letter !!

Guys please help me out ,
what should i do now ?
is there any chance if i re apply ?
how many days will it take if i do it again ?
what are the extra documents do i need to submit now ?
is there any chance again by the visa officer for not satisfying with my application , any guesses ???

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
try your luck under Non-Spp :p

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
mate try with GIC as GIC is best option against bank loans.

and why did u attach original bank sanction letter? u needed to send a true copy.

RV Krishna

Nov 4, 2012
I mean i have sent a true copy mate ... under non SPP is GIC is a better option but i have loan sanction letter which can be considered for the living expenses !!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
RV Krishna said:
Hello Every one ,

I have applied for Diploma course in business at Sheridan College , ON , CA and got admit for the Jan intake 2013.

I got 6.0 Band and done with Medicals too , I have Loan Sanction Letter for Rs.10 Lakhs and I have paid One Year ( 2 Semester ) fees also. I have finished my graduation ( B.Com Computers) in 2009, since then i am working in an organization !!

Recently, i have dropped my application under SPP , but i am shocked with the result of rejection !!!

Visa Officer mentioned that "i must satisfy an officer that i will meet the requirement of Part 12 of the regulations including satisfying the officer that i have adequate financial resources to pay tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.. "Based on a careful review of the information contained in my application and all of the documentation which i have provided in support of my application . The officer is not satisfied that i meet the requirement of the act and the Regulation . so therefore he refused my application.

I haven't Paid living expenses but i have enclosed original bank loan sanction letter with my application...

Officer din't ticked any of the option on the back side of the rejection letter !!

what should i do now ?
is there any chance again by the visa officer for not satisfying with my application , any guesses ???
bro firstly,
I don't know whether you have opted post secondary level program or post graduation level program.
you must choose a PG level program and secondly your ielts scores, must be min 6.5 if going for PG level course.then, why are you going for business after doing computers .Better try your luck in gen or uni category after revising your ielts and also i advice to go for university this time and also make GIC .
inbox me if have more questions.

aryalet

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Which bank did u get ur loan from?,it has to be an Indian Chartered Bank in Checklist...

RV Krishna said:
Hello Every one ,

what should i do now ?

dhananisam

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
seniors correct me if i am wrong

1st thing in the profile is you going for a course which is lower then then on you did in previous studies bcom to diploma
2nd thing is many student who take loan cancels it when they reach canada bcos of these even genuine student surfer (students should consider taking GIC safer and preferred option )

for dont reapply wait and improve your IELTS score and then apply for masters , even tough i guess your agent will ask you to re apply dont waste hard earn money , he should have done these in 1st step. never mind you still have chance take your time and reapply in sep intake for masters with improved ielts

luckymain

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
L,W,R-5.5 S-7 overall 6.0
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-12
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
RV Krishna said:
Hello Every one ,

what should i do now ?
bro please tell me how much u showed annual income of your primary sponcers dad, mom??
it may be a reason of rejection