+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection on 24 dec

sak_13

Sep 16, 2016
hello folks..

i applied my file for student visa on 30th nov.
got rejection due to other reasons mentioned as:
your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualifications,previous studies,missing mark sheets,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

i have 78%(honors) in btech computer science,68%in 12th,66%in 10th.
IELTS score Overall :6.5 (L-8,R-6,W-5.5,S-7)
I applied for mobile application design and development course of lambton college toronto campus.
I have 4 years experience in IT sector.

my question is why did this happen what could be reason. I am still unable to clear what they mentioned in my rejection letter.
if i re-apply for same course and same college will it get accepted this time.?

xmanpreetkaurx

Dec 23, 2016
sak_13 said:
hello folks..

your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualifications,previous studies,missing mark sheets,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.

I applied for mobile application design and development course of lambton college toronto campus.

my question is why did this happen what could be reason. I am still unable to clear what they mentioned in my rejection letter.
when were your passport despatched from the embassy ?

Kumar_08

Mar 14, 2015
Hi ,

I am surprised looking at your profile and and feel sorry for the Visa Rejection.

With the kind of profile you have including IT experience you can certainly could have applied for good universities.

i am aspiring to be future student -Fall 2017 with IT experience of 6 years

Were you specifically looking to complete the course from mobile application design and development course of lambton college toronto campus ???

The general assumption is when you get admission from good University the chances of getting VISA is also higher .... i might be wrong but again were there any other opinions or you have taken any other parameters in to consideration while applying to the Lambton college ?

Regards,

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
sak_13 said:
hello folks..

If you really want to get your visa.
1. Repeat your ielts and score above 6 in all module as i see you hav 5.5 in writing
2. Apply for master program in university
3. Strong Sop to convince with details of experience and your interest in doing your upcoming course
Thanks hope it will help you.

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
sak_13 said:
hello folks..

Hi,

Someone mentioned that the Canadian embassy prefers to see a continuity in your proposed college choice. Meaning, your course has to be IT related and an upgrade for that matter. With 4 years experience, you definitely want to enhance your career, therefore applying for a masters course would be better.

Hope this helps. And all the best!

sak_13

Sep 16, 2016
Kumar_08 said:
Hi ,

I am surprised looking at your profile and and feel sorry for the Visa Rejection.

With the kind of profile you have including IT experience you can certainly could have applied for good universities.

i am aspiring to be future student -Fall 2017 with IT experience of 6 years

Were you specifically looking to complete the course from mobile application design and development course of lambton college toronto campus ???

The general assumption is when you get admission from good University the chances of getting VISA is also higher .... i might be wrong but again were there any other opinions or you have taken any other parameters in to consideration while applying to the Lambton college ?

Regards,

HI,

I COMPLETELY OVERLOOKED FOR THE FACT FOR UNIVERSITIES ,AS PER ALL IN MY KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSITIES ARE QUIET EXPENSIVE FOR FURTHER EDUCATION !!!!!!!!.THOUGH MY AGENT SUGGESTED THIS COURSE TO ME AND I FIND IT INTRESTING :( but unfortuately got rejection..

sak_13

Sep 16, 2016
MsKentie said:
Hi,

Someone mentioned that the Canadian embassy prefers to see a continuity in your proposed college choice. Meaning, your course has to be IT related and an upgrade for that matter. With 4 years experience, you definitely want to enhance your career, therefore applying for a masters course would be better.

Hope this helps. And all the best!

hey,

thanks for reply. It was masters course only for 2 years and related to computer field.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Maybe they felt that you may not go to school and instead going to work and I am sorry maybe appeal

Brarranjodh

Jan 10, 2017
Got same rejection on 3 jan 17.
I have done btech CSE (70%)
Ielts 7.0 not less than 6.0
And applied for MS INCS information network and computer security

Kumar_08

Mar 14, 2015
Brarranjodh said:
Got same rejection on 3 jan 17.
I have done btech CSE (70%)
Ielts 7.0 not less than 6.0
And applied for MS INCS information network and computer security
Hi Brarranjodh,

can you share your profile....Please
which year you passed from which university
which University or college you applied ?

Do you have any IT experience ?
Were you able to show enough funds and what was the rejection reason mentioned?

Regards,
K

Brarranjodh

Jan 10, 2017
Passed btech cse in july 2015
From Punjab technical university with around 70% marks
Applied to NYIT VANCOUVER
No experience
Yeah enough funds i guess
Jus one rejection reason
Jus this sole reason studies not reasonable