NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Hello everyone,

My application for PR was cancelled/rejected today because we submitted the wrong New Zealand police certificate for my spouse. I am now worried since I got an invitation for PR because we got nominated by Ontario (only reason our score made it to the draw).. if I make a new express entry profile, does that mean my nomination from OOPNP is cancelled as well? Is it tied to my previous Express entry profile? Or would I be able to claim points on that nomination still, even with a new profile?

I would really appreciate all the help. I'm worried that we lost our chance for PR :'(

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
I guess u have to create new profile now. OPNP nomination points wont get add up now.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
kamae said:
Hello everyone,

My application for PR was cancelled/rejected today because we submitted the wrong New Zealand police certificate for my spouse. I am now worried since I got an invitation for PR because we got nominated by Ontario (only reason our score made it to the draw).. if I make a new express entry profile, does that mean my nomination from OOPNP is cancelled as well? Is it tied to my previous Express entry profile? Or would I be able to claim points on that nomination still, even with a new profile?

I would really appreciate all the help. I'm worried that we lost our chance for PR :'(
Create a new profile and contact OINP ASAP. They will reissue the nomination certificate.
Get a new police certificate and send CSE asking them to reopen your file.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Zoide said:
What was wrong with the certificate?
They said they do not accept it. They didn't specify why. It wasn't expired or anything. I think it may not have been the type of certificate they wanted. I really don't know anymore. I don't know what to do. We spent $1500 on the OOPNP nomination... is there anyway it can be transferred over to the new profile? Can't we reopen our old profile?

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
Create a new profile and contact OINP ASAP. They will reissue the nomination certificate.

I agree as long as the nomination certificate is still valid and not expired it will be re issued.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Phil89 said:
Thank you. Should I simply fill out the Case specific enquiry form and ask them to reopen it in the enquiry? Is there a chance that they will?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
kamae said:
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear about your rejection. Would you mind to post your time lines. Also what I read from this forum is, that you can contact OINP with the reason why your app is rejected with your new EE profile number and wth job seaker validation code. They will transfer the nomination to your new application. Just write an email to OINP team stating the reason for rejection, that might be help full to you

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
kamae said:
Thank you. Should I simply fill out the Case specific enquiry form and ask them to reopen it in the enquiry? Is there a chance that they will?
Its up to them but you have to get a new police certificate as per their requirements first. And it might take long time as everything has slowed down.

Your best bet would be to create a new profile and contact OINP .

Radu81

Nov 29, 2015
NO,you can't open your old profile anymore.
I had the same problem in June.My application was canceled as incomplete because from my mistake I forgot to add the original criminal record.
You lose your profile and you have to start again with a new profile.

Radu81

Nov 29, 2015
I my case I had just the translation and a copy of my criminal record but they wanted the original in color but they don't tell you nothing and they just cancel as incomplete and you will receive the money back

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What type of Certificate is required? I didn't apply for a PNP but I plan to submit my 'Australian' police certificate confirming no criminal record. Is there more than 1 type of Police Certificate?

Please tell me or anyone else please tell me. I'm feeling nervous now.

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamae said:
There is no certificate you should submit from Newzealand. It was a big mistake you did. you should follow the instructions by filling and signing a consent and supply a copy of your passport and last address u had in New zealand with ur application and CIC does thon on your behalf read the instruction carefully in that link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
What type of Certificate is required? I didn't apply for a PNP but I plan to submit my 'Australian' police certificate confirming no criminal record. Is there more than 1 type of Police Certificate?

Please tell me or anyone else please tell me. I'm feeling nervous now.
Be careful JoyRicky coz Australian PCC is tricky as well coz you should supply a driving history if you were resding in either Victoria or Queensland so read the instructions carefully and follow it from that link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I resided the whole time in Sydney in New South Wales. Any advice?