+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection & Applying again: Need Advice.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I have received rejection from London CHC recently and i am in process of applying again.

First of all I have submitted some of original documents to London CHC (e.g. IELTS result sheet) which was not returned with rejection letter. In rejection letter they did mension that any original document you have submitted with application will being returned to you.
I got rejection letter of 15/01/2010 (dated 08/01/2010) but not got any original docs so far. Regarding fees which will be returned within 4 to 6 months. What do you suggest to wait for few weeks for original docs & fees before i can contact them?

Second, I got rejection at second level means at London CHC and now i am preparing detail experiance letter from my current employer. What will you suggest guys in term of chances of acceptance after getting rejection, is it worth trying????

Your help needed in above matter.

Many Thanks
Desai

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
hello mate,

Do you mind mentioning the NOC you applied in and supporting documents you send to prove it ??

Deepak..

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desai, What was the reason for rejection?

SDESAI1981 said:
Hi All
I have received rejection from London CHC recently and i am in process of applying again.

First of all I have submitted some of original documents to London CHC (e.g. IELTS result sheet) which was not returned with rejection letter. In rejection letter they did mension that any original document you have submitted with application will being returned to you.
I got rejection letter of 15/01/2010 (dated 08/01/2010) but not got any original docs so far. Regarding fees which will be returned within 4 to 6 months. What do you suggest to wait for few weeks for original docs & fees before i can contact them?

Second, I got rejection at second level means at London CHC and now i am preparing detail experiance letter from my current employer. What will you suggest guys in term of chances of acceptance after getting rejection, is it worth trying????

Many Thanks
Desai

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DeepakBabbar,

I am belong to NOC 2145 category. I have submitted notarised copy of all contracts, original experiance letter on company headed paper, all payslips for recent employment and also submitted p45 & p60 certificates.

mbastudies
the reason for rejection is officer not satisfy that i am perfoming lead duties for this NOC. I got approval from sydney and same duties was on my employment letter but still i got rejection.

Any advice will be helpfull.
Regards
Desai

DeepakBabbar said:
hello mate,

Do you mind mentioning the NOC you applied in and supporting documents you send to prove it ??

Deepak..

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Hello there,
let me think logically..
If you are going to re-apply with same number of duties but detailed description on letter headed paper that will again end up in refusal.
but if you are going to show more duties in detail then that would make a significant difference in re-applying..unless you use twisted word to say same thing..
I hope i am making sense and clarity in what i wanted to say..

Another reason i think about this kind of refusal is that they contacted your employer(with 2145 code) and employer did not confirm the same duties as on your contract.. and bit of luck too

Have you tried speaking to any one at work place to find out if there was an enquiry about you ??

apache

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
04 Jun 2009
File Transfer...
09 Jun 2009
Med's Request
15 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan, 29 Jan
Passport Req..
13 May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2010
before they rejected your application, did they ask you to undergo medical exam or not?

try to include all duties that are in line with the description as defined by NOC. put the most important ones on top so as to put emphasis on them

hope this helps

goodluck

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi All

Many Thanks
Desai

hi SDESAI
i am sorry to hear that ur application has been rejected.
is it ok for u to tell me when u received the rejection letter?

regards
shibleebd

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DeepakBabbar
I have only 5 duties in my original application which is bit less as i have not included separate paper for all duties because i was under the impression that i got approval from NS, Sydney with this 5 duties, i think it will sufficient for local CHC (London). But i was wrong. Now I am going to put all major+minor duties (which include another 5 to7 more) in seperate letter and also on employment letter.

My team leader confirmed to me that there was no enquiry from anyone with regards to your employment. So i can confirm that no contact made to my employer. Please suggest is it ok to try again in this case???????

apache
I have received rejection after geeting second AOR from london CHC, No medical, no verification nothing...

shibleebd
I got rejection on 15/01/2010 (dated 08/01/2010) from London CHC.

DeepakBabbar and senior members please suggest & advice.
Also I have not got original docs back from london CHC which include all my previous employment original referance & Original IELTS result, how do i get them as In rejection letter it wad mension that any original docs you have submitted being returned to you but i have not got anything.

Thank You
Desai

DeepakBabbar said:
Hello there,
let me think logically..
If you are going to re-apply with same number of duties but detailed description on letter headed paper that will again end up in refusal.
but if you are going to show more duties in detail then that would make a significant difference in re-applying..unless you use twisted word to say same thing..
I hope i am making sense and clarity in what i wanted to say..

Another reason i think about this kind of refusal is that they contacted your employer(with 2145 code) and employer did not confirm the same duties as on your contract.. and bit of luck too

Have you tried speaking to any one at work place to find out if there was an enquiry about you ??

apache

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
04 Jun 2009
File Transfer...
09 Jun 2009
Med's Request
15 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan, 29 Jan
Passport Req..
13 May 2010
VISA ISSUED...
21 Jun 2010
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2010
try to make the list of duties as detailed as possible (but not too loooong). i mean, descriptive but compact. and you are correct, include major and minor duties/functions. but as i've said before, put more emphasis on the most important ones

as to your original documents, maybe you can send them an email, inquiring or requesting said documents

best of luck. . .

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You apache, I have all ready to go apart from my credit card which is expiring in march (next month) I have requested new credit card which will take 10 days maximum. Good Luck with your application.
Regards Desai

apache said:
try to make the list of duties as detailed as possible (but not too loooong). i mean, descriptive but compact. and you are correct, include major and minor duties/functions. but as i've said before, put more emphasis on the most important ones

as to your original documents, maybe you can send them an email, inquiring or requesting said documents

best of luck. . .

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Hi Desai,
If you are sure now that your new added duties are very close to the description of the NOC then i think you should re-apply..I can understand that your employment reference letter will change to have more duties but your employment contract will still have same old duties..
How will you deal with that ??
As far as enquiry is concerned, it could go to HR of the company if the immidiate line manager is not available at that time..So let us leave that bit out..

About the original documents, I would have thought that you single package will have all the letter including rejection paper.
As i can read in your first post that they mentioned that the documents WILL BE retruned to you ..
or is this you typo and you wanted to say that documents ARE returned to you..

you will have to email the london visa about not receiving the original documents and ask them if this is case of they will send it later or something else ..

Good luck..
Deep...

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi DeepakBabbar
I am sure that new duties are close to the description of NOC. My employment contract does not specify any duties at all. I have now prepared new employment referance letter from my team leader with include all duties.
about original document, it was mension in rejection letter that any original documents you have submitted with application are being returned to you but i have not received any thing apart from single page of rejection letter. So i will have to contact London CHC for clarification. Is it worth sending case specific enquiry or just a standard e-mail will do.
Thank You Desai

DeepakBabbar said:
Hi Desai,
If you are sure now that your new added duties are very close to the description of the NOC then i think you should re-apply..I can understand that your employment reference letter will change to have more duties but your employment contract will still have same old duties..
How will you deal with that ??
As far as enquiry is concerned, it could go to HR of the company if the immidiate line manager is not available at that time..So let us leave that bit out..

About the original documents, I would have thought that you single package will have all the letter including rejection paper.
As i can read in your first post that they mentioned that the documents WILL BE retruned to you ..
or is this you typo and you wanted to say that documents ARE returned to you..

you will have to email the london visa about not receiving the original documents and ask them if this is case of they will send it later or something else ..

Good luck..
Deep...

DeepakBabbar

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
Hi,
Send both case specific and general enquiry with CC on..
Can i know which original documents you send it to them ??

As per documents checklist, you are not supposed to send any originals but only notarized copies accept PCC and IELTS or proof of funds

Deep...

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Deepak
I have sent following original docs to London CHC.
IELTS Result, PCC for me & my wife for UK & India, 3 month all account bank statements, sealded transcript for B.Eng. & Masters,
Reference Letter for Experience from current & past employers.
apart from them all docs are notarized by notary public in UK.
Regards Desai

DeepakBabbar said:
Hi,
Send both case specific and general enquiry with CC on..
Can i know which original documents you send it to them ??

As per documents checklist, you are not supposed to send any originals but only notarized copies accept PCC and IELTS or proof of funds

Deep...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Bad luck !
But Dont take it as rudeness but Somehow I feel like you didnt work die hard in providing your job duties and you lacked in experience in preparing Job duties. In my Second Job I quit the job before I got my confirmation but I mentioned all the duties I performed. Nowadays people are mentioning duties they seldom perform which outnumbers the place provided in the cic form. this is why adding additional pages for job duties has become a normal issue and if Immi officers dont find additional pages and more than 6-7 detail description, they find the duties very substandard.

Send again, and talk to an experienced consultant of CAN Immi before sending again.
And ya, send a FAX or email to return your original papers.