+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection and Applying Again: Urgent Help required!

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Members

It would be helpful if someone can help me for my brother.
My brother did diploma in Electronics Engineering and got admission in Niagara College for Electronics Engineering Technician.
He applied for SPP visa which was rejected yesterday on the bases below:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by end of the period authorised for your stay because :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

His previous study and proposed study are same field. Also not sure why rejection given on this base.

Now my brother want re-apply again in General categories but I want to know:

Can he use same letter of acceptance from Niagara College (which is he used for SPP) or he need to request new one?
and in General Visa Check-list we have to put Reference Letter from the individuals providing financial assistance for programme.
in our case my parents providing this but I don't know what is mean by reference letter and is it an affidavit?

I would be very helpful if someone can put some light on this as we need to apply again in 10 days?

Thank You.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Desai,
So sorry about the visa being rejected.

Anyways,applying within 10 days is not a good idea. U have to show the VO that there are some changes in your application. Like the course, college, IELTS score, funding, etc.

Best thing to do is apply for Aug 2012.

Good Luck!!

-Abhi.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi All Members

It would be helpful if someone can help me for my brother.
My brother did diploma in Electronics Engineering and got admission in Niagara College for Electronics Engineering Technician.
He applied for SPP visa which was rejected yesterday on the bases below:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by end of the period authorised for your stay because :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

His previous study and proposed study are same field. Also not sure why rejection given on this base.

Now my brother want re-apply again in General categories but I want to know:

Can he use same letter of acceptance from Niagara College (which is he used for SPP) or he need to request new one?
and in General Visa Check-list we have to put Reference Letter from the individuals providing financial assistance for programme.
in our case my parents providing this but I don't know what is mean by reference letter and is it an affidavit?

I would be very helpful if someone can put some light on this as we need to apply again in 10 days?

Thank You.
Hi,

1. Is there any difference between “Diploma in Electronics Engineering” and “Electronics Engineering Technician” ? Yes, I agree with you that his previous study and proposed study are same field. But I am NOT sure if it’s on the same level of education or some PG level course. Of course, you need to apply for some advance level like PG Diploma, Master Degree etc. I do not think if it’s good idea to apply on the same level of education.

2. Can he use same letter of acceptance from Niagara College (which is he used for SPP) or he need to request new one?

You better avoid this course/LOA and apply for some new course. Your current admission is the main reason for your refusal. It’s really not an easy task to get visa approved in the second attempt. Take some time, search for some better course, and work heavily on your profile. You REALLY need some big change in your profile.

3. and in General Visa Check-list we have to put Reference Letter from the individuals providing financial assistance for programme.

You do not need a reference letter (sponsorship letter) in case your parents providing you a financial assistance.

inderdeep228

Jul 22, 2011
Amritsar (Punjab)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Sep 2016
bro. i do the same mistake but unfortunatelyot refused again, i strongly recommend to wait for next batch and most important some changes in course and college is must.

niaziwal

Oct 7, 2011
Peshawar-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC - ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Insha'allah in August
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'allah before September
LANDED..........
Insha'allah in September
Can u tell me that u got rejection before or after medical?

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Niagara College don't offer revise letter for general visa.
they told me to apply for refund.

Also my brother also got admission in fanshawe college for computer system technician.
now we are thinking to change college and course and making payment of tuition fees and then apply for general visa by next week.

can you please let me know whether property valuation report will be required or not?
and also can you please let me know whether cover letter will make good impression explaining reasons of first rejection.

Thank you.

enfield said:
Hi,

1. Is there any difference between “Diploma in Electronics Engineering” and “Electronics Engineering Technician” ? Yes, I agree with you that his previous study and proposed study are same field. But I am NOT sure if it's on the same level of education or some PG level course. Of course, you need to apply for some advance level like PG Diploma, Master Degree etc. I do not think if it's good idea to apply on the same level of education.

2. Can he use same letter of acceptance from Niagara College (which is he used for SPP) or he need to request new one?

You better avoid this course/LOA and apply for some new course. Your current admission is the main reason for your refusal. It's really not an easy task to get visa approved in the second attempt. Take some time, search for some better course, and work heavily on your profile. You REALLY need some big change in your profile.

3. and in General Visa Check-list we have to put Reference Letter from the individuals providing financial assistance for programme.

You do not need a reference letter (sponsorship letter) in case your parents providing you a financial assistance.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi
Niagara College don't offer revise letter for general visa.

Also my brother also got admission in fanshawe college for computer system technician.
now we are thinking to change college and course and making payment of tuition fees and then apply for general visa by next week.

can you please let me know whether property valuation report will be required or not?
and also can you please let me know whether cover letter will make good impression explaining reasons of first rejection.

Thank you.
Hi,

"Niagara College don't offer revise letter for general visa.
"

Most probably there is no option for deferral of course.

"can you please let me know whether property valuation report will be required or not?"

Under SPP/General Visa, it’s absolutely not required.

No one at CHC Delhi/Chandigarh is going to read your cover letter. It’s absolutely not required.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for quick reply.

do you think its good idea to apply second time by changing course and college?
as first rejection was given for mismatch.

Thank you.

enfield said:
Hi,

"Niagara College don't offer revise letter for general visa.
"

Most probably there is no option for deferral of course.

"can you please let me know whether property valuation report will be required or not?"

Under SPP/General Visa, it's absolutely not required.

No one at CHC Delhi/Chandigarh is going to read your cover letter. It's absolutely not required.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Thank you for quick reply.

do you think its good idea to apply second time by changing course and college?
as first rejection was given for mismatch.

Thank you.
Hi,

If you read your refusal letter again, you shall find that there is NOTHING like ‘study mismatch’. I request you to show me the word ‘study mismatch’. In fact it’s USELESS to read a refusal letter, because CHC do NOT provide any exact reason for refusal. All they provide one letter of refusal with many probable reasons.

I always believe that your visa is all about your profile. You need to work on your profile, like education, financial capacity, admission competitiveness etc. After having one refusal, of course you need to change your course. Why not apply in University!

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.

enfield said:
Hi,

If you read your refusal letter again, you shall find that there is NOTHING like ‘study mismatch'. I request you to show me the word ‘study mismatch'. In fact it's USELESS to read a refusal letter, because CHC do NOT provide any exact reason for refusal. All they provide one letter of refusal with many probable reasons.

I always believe that your visa is all about your profile. You need to work on your profile, like education, financial capacity, admission competitiveness etc. After having one refusal, of course you need to change your course. Why not apply in University!

vaid911

Mar 18, 2012
I Got My Visa Rejected under spp On The Basis Of that I Have not submitted the written documentation from the college that i have been accepted for the college, but agent says he submitted everything and now my college and agent are wanting to resubmit for the visa and college will send a recommendation letter relateing to acceptance but i am just curious how this could happen because i had paid the fees and every thing official was submitted should i re apply pls help.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Thank you all for advice

After medical visa was refused.
u will refused after medical but i heared after medical visa approval is guarnted.......???

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
Hi i read in ur previous old post that ur brother in law returned frm UK and got visa by keeping strong SOP..
I am in da same situation, returned frm UK... Could u pls forward his SOP to willuanil@gmail.com
pls pls kpls
would b a gr8 help
Thanks