Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
jigzyy said:
Financially not satisfied
Oh my God!!! So said yaar. Well jigzyy bhai don't lose hope. Jo kuch hota hai us men bandey ki bhalai hee hoti hai. I also think you have shown lesser funds. All should be in one account. I showed them 38lacs in my account. And you people knopw very well k how sophisticated was my case. I applied for Post-Secondary diploma, and already having a bachelors ???. Phir bhi visa mil gai. BAs yaar jo hota hai achey k leeye hota hai. I think you should get all the funds in your personal account. If you will apply reapply then it will take a long time, so deffer your program to January intake and get a deference letter from your university and also get a RECOMMENDATION LETTER from your university. This might support your case. But be sure your weak point is financial assets. Wish you best if luck!!

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inna lilahi wa ina elahi rajioon..........

sorry to hear that... but khuda k her kam main koi na koi behtari hoti hy..... u must wait and u will c more better options will b knocking at ur door.......

fendsits

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 overall band
Med's Done....
18/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks to the almighty on 12/8/2011
LANDED..........
very soon...
well my friend dont loose hope...give it another chance with most effort you can give and victory will be yours because god is with you and always will be...

lonebird

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
11-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Passport Req..
11-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
tnt4ever said:
u have these issues here honey

* one must attached only a single bank account summary in form loan or statement instead or 2 or 3( creates mess for the V.O)
* Never show up your reference in Canada when you applied for a visa since you had done it, thats another bad impact
* Never add any kind of BONDS or even Those documents showing land and agricultural part of your finance, can also be dangerous,

YOU SAID
that the amount was never deducted had been paid by your uncle in Canada...! Kindly Clear it,
Also Next time if you are applying in same scenario, avoid these things in advance..

JST SPOKE TO MY Friend( A Senior Person with CIC Registration) told me the actual Scene

ALLAH BLESS U AND ALL, it was better for you to join it bit later then right now
my heart is literally broken jigzzy. may God give u strength to see clearly thru this fog. i have shown 5 bank accounts but those are mine.my point is as u r married any account,bonds or certificates on parents name doesnt taken into consideration. try to consolidate the amount in accounts in ur name.try to show that ur spouse work here in pakistan so not interested in going to canada and u will eventually come back for her. having a family is gud thing for immigration but not for student visa(in pakistans case).never ever show that u have relative in canada. when u forward the voucher it clearly shows that it was submitted in canada and somebody on whom u have confidence done that.they got the point against u.my senior colleague in dubai hailing frm pak did similar mistake and he was rejected despite showing 1 million CAD$ in his personal account.his maternal uncle submitted his fee.
calm urself down.discuss the scenario wd ur mother and spouse , though they might not give u expert advice on this situation but it will help u to compose urself for ur further step. a decision taken in haste go to waste. take ur time in deciding ur next step.u r always in my prayers.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls info about australia-Send to my inbox

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
Very sad to hear. Do not worry, you will get something better Insha Allah

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im so sorry about rejection bro..

Rashique

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
@owaisqurni

applied in university of Regina.But applied in Canadian Embassy in UAE.and one other friend from same office got the same rejection 3 days back.

Waqas Azeem

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
I am really Sorry :eek: :eek: :eek:,,,but batter Luck Next time don't Give up dude,,you can make it,,re-apply again..Canada is your dream you should apply again...

qwerty123

Jun 24, 2011
Rashique said:
@ owaisqurni

applied in university of Regina.But applied in Canadian Embassy in UAE.and one other friend from same office got the same rejection 3 days back.
Rashique,

I have plan to apply also here in canadian embassy in UAE, maybe october or novermber for January intake, I want to know what's the reason of your rejection?

JaGuaR.Xi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
Oh ho very sad jigzy bro..but don't loose hope.May be Allah has something better for you..Well, you did a lot for all forum members,specially your spread sheet is very helpful.Our duas are with you.Always hope for the best :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Well.. Thanks all for putting up all the posts, and encouraging me to not loose hope, so guys, I'm not :p Definitely koi na koi Allah ki bethri hogi :) .. with all the confusions and fuss about Bank Statements and stuff.. Jitney log, utne experience, so I decided to directly email CHC and ask about their way.. Here you go..

----------------------------------------------------------
Good Day!

My Details Are:
DOB: xxxx-xx-xx
File #: S3000523xx
UCI: 8825xxxx
Name: xxxxxxx, xxxx

Recently, I have been rejected for the Study Permit application. The only reason that I have been notified about it was that the Visa Officer is not satisfied with my financial status. I will not be putting all the Bank Statement data here and consume your precious time at the moment, but I consulted couple of consultants and they told that Canadian High Commission do not consider Joint Bank accounts regardless of Father, Mother, Brother, Sister and even with spouse. I attached 2 different bank account statements, both of them were Joint Account with my spouse. I can agree to some extent with them that the amount was divided up with this split account, and I should have had it placed in one account, but I would directly like to ask a question to you that, is it correct that CHC do not consider Joint Bank Accounts for visa purposes? Is it mandatory that the account should only be "Personal" and singly owned IF I'm travelling alone and leaving spouse behind in the country? The answer to these questions will definitely put an impact on my decision for consideration of re-applying with proper financial status next time.

--

Regards,
xxxx xxxxxxx

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
helo well its really sad to hear. Ok jigzy the thing is that u should not loose hope. put a request for a deferral to ur uni and than build ur case again. when u are financially strong enough than apply again. try to gget a healthy statment like of 25 to 30 lak addition if ur father have any property try to transfer it in ur own name. If u have any commercial business or shops do mention it. One of a person i know he was rejected for the fall session and he reapplied and got the visa when his finances were satisfied but i wud recommend dun put ur case again in a hurry. take ur time build a strong case and than apply again.

Best of luck mate...

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
Sorry to hear about this, man. These embassies are really quite cruel and so elitist. I hope you are taking it well.

If this process didn't work out this time, it will hopefully work out in the future. Others have suggested alternative options to you as well. Australia is definitely an up-and-coming country to go to for higher education. Wishing you the best in your future endeavours.