+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected by the buffalo,somebody in the same situation before,please advice

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Hi Friends

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada that you recently submitted to the Buffalo Regional Program Center.

Your submission indicates you do not meet the criteria set out in Regulation 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations. (see Appendix C enclosed) (This one was checked for you)

You have 60 days from the date of this letter (which is sep 08,2010) to submit the full application, including the infomation listed on the attached forms. If your full application is not received within this time, we will assume your are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and we will close your file.

All of your application forms and documents are being returned to you in this package. No record of your application has been retained by this office. Please return this letter and the attached appendices when you resubmit your application.

They have returned my documents and rejection letter.I have copied the above stuff from the refusal letter that I have received from the buffalo office.

I need to know that within 60 days I have to resubmit my entire application to the Buffalo office or Nova Scotia in Canada.
Guys my Noc 0213 has been dropped, will my application be considered or not.

I have applied for the federal skilled worker program.

Guys, I am expecting answers from experienced guys or somebody who has been in my situation before

Thanks,
Lapore

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
lapore12 said:
Hi Friends

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada that you recently submitted to the Buffalo Regional Program Center.

Your submission indicates you do not meet the criteria set out in Regulation 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection
Regulations. (see Appendix C enclosed) (This one was checked for you)

You have 60 days from the date of this letter (which is sep 08,2010) to submit the full application, including the infomation listed on the attached forms. If your full application is not received within this time, we will assume your are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and we will close your file.

All of your application forms and documents are being returned to you in this package. No record of your application has been retained by this office. Please return this letter and the attached appendices when you resubmit your application.

They have returned my documents and rejection letter.I have copied the above stuff from the refusal letter that I have received from the buffalo office.

I need to know that within 60 days I have to resubmit my entire application to the Buffalo office or Nova Scotia in Canada.
Guys my Noc 0213 has been dropped, will my application be considered or not.

I have applied for the federal skilled worker program.

Guys, I am expecting answers from experienced guys or somebody who has been in my situation before

Thanks,
Lapore
Chill out lapore!

This is not a rejection, sometimes Buffalo wants to clarify something in the forms or asks for info and that's why they're referring to the appendix C. Just take a look to the issue referred in Appendix C then correct the form and submit your full app. asap. to Buffalo. It doesn't matter that your NOC has been dropped as I'm assuming you've applied while you was NOC was still in the list, so you shouldn't have problems about that.

Good luck buddy!

krae

Mar 17, 2010
Hello,

Sorry to hear about that. I sympathize with you. But what reason did they give, when they rejected your application? Probably one of us can give you some helpful information.

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Elar and others,

You are saying that I should resubmit my application to the buffalo office with all the documents.When I applied my NOC was in the list but its not anymore

So u I don't have to submit fresh application to Nova Scotia instead I should submit same application with documents and changes.

Elar ,do u know somebody who has been in the same situation before.

Why did visa office sent me all the documents.They could have asked for all the information seperately

Thanks,
Lapore

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
lapore12 said:
Elar and others,

You are saying that I should resubmit my application to the buffalo office with all the documents.When I applied my NOC was in the list but its not anymore

So u I don't have to submit fresh application to Nova Scotia instead I should submit same application with documents and changes.

Why did visa office sent me all the documents.They could have asked for all the information seperately

Thanks,
Lapore
Yes, that's what I meant. I went through that situation once. They've sent you the appendix C also they should've highlighted the problem somewhere in your forms. Just to confirm my thoughts, would you find it and please share what the problem was?.

Also, don't worry about your NOC code was taken away, at the time you had applied it was valid and that is what it matters.

They always do that, they did the the initial assesment and found something wrong in your forms, they'll send you the whole thing again and you need to resubmit again. So, read carefully and try to answer and/or provide the info the visa office is asking you for.

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
lapore12 said:
Elar and others,

Thanks,
Lapore
Didn't it mention where to re-submit?

"
"

Full application is submitted to VO, so I believe, you need to re-submit it to VO.

Can you please share what reason they have mentioned to re-submit? I am also waiting for medical since long time & my NOC is also dropped, so feeling bit anxiety, after reading such posts.

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Elar,

Right now I am in New Jersey and my papers are in New Hampshire.I don't have more information.Once I am back in New Hampshire then I will post more information.

Since you have been in this situation before,could you give me your Email address so that I can email you and get advice from you.

Thanks,
lapore

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
canada_dream100 said:
Didn't it mention where to re-submit?

"
"

Full application is submitted to VO, so I believe, you need to re-submit it to VO.

Can you please share what reason they have mentioned to re-submit? I am also waiting for medical since long time & my NOC is also dropped, so feeling bit anxiety, after reading such posts.
Do you have your 2nd AOR from Buffalo? If so, you don't have to worry about this. As when they send your 2nd AOR they also attach some stickers, which are used to send them info, letter or documents if required.

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
I don't have second AOR.

First AOR I got from Sydney and then I submitted all the documents to buffalo and then buffalo rejected my application and gave me 60 days to resubmit my application.

Thanks,
lapore

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
lapore12 said:
Elar,

Right now I am in New Jersey and my papers are in New Hampshire.I don't have more information.Once I am back in New Hampshire then I will post more information.

Since you have been in this situation before,could you give me your Email address so that I can email you and get advice from you.

Thanks,
lapore
If you don't have your app on hand, may I ask how did you find out about this? In my case, they sent me the app with the CHC letter in. So I found out when I've received the app in my mailbox. You may send pm if you want, I check this forum in a regular basis.

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Since I was living with my sister for a while so I have used her address for the immigration. She called up to inform me about my application.Then I asked her to send me info through email.I copied that information on the forum.

What is PM? I have never used that.

Thanks,
Lapore

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
lapore12 said:
Since I was living with my sister for a while so I have used her address for the immigration. She called up to inform me about my application.Then I asked her to send me info through email.I copied that information on the forum.

What is PM? I have never used that.

Thanks,
Lapore
PM - personal message.

- click on name of person.
- click on "Send this member a personal message"

sicko86

Aug 18, 2009
Mississauga , ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
Doc's Request.
8-3-2010
AOR Received.
13-10-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
28-11-2011
Med's Done....
29-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2012
LANDED..........
28-01-2012
Dont Worry man..

It is not a rejection this happend to me.. just resubmit everything with the additional stuff they required... directly to Buffalo

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sicko86 said:
Dont Worry man..

It is not a rejection this happend to me.. just resubmit everything with the additional stuff they required... directly to Buffalo
What Buffalo wants is proof that the OP was ADMITTED to the US for 1 year, before they will process his/her application.

R11

11. (1) An application for a permanent resident visa — other than an application for a permanent resident visa made under Part 8 — must be made to the immigration office that serves
(a) the country where the applicant is residing, if the applicant has been lawfully admitted to that country for a period of at least one year; or
(b) the applicant's country of nationality or, if the applicant is stateless, their country of habitual residence other than a country in which they are residing without having been lawfully admitted.