+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected and Reapplying for the Same under General Catagory

mithu00z

Jan 29, 2017
Hi, Guys:)

My Visa application was rejected for Post Degree Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics in Langara College,Vancouver under SPP.

Should I reapply for the same or try changing the course or Institution?:(

Reason: Purpose of Visit
Other Reason: Proposed studies not reasonable in light of one or more..

My profile:

BBA : 68% in 2012
Work Experience: 4 yrs (Admin assistant & Transportation Coordinator)
1.5 Years of gap after that.

My head is blank since the rejection news. Someone please help me out here.. :(:(

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hi, Guys:)

My Visa application was rejected for Post Degree Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics in Langara College,Vancouver under SPP.

Should I reapply for the same or try changing the course or Institution?:(

Reason: Purpose of Visit
Other Reason: Proposed studies not reasonable in light of one or more..

My profile:

BBA : 68% in 2012
Work Experience: 4 yrs (Admin assistant & Transportation Coordinator)
1.5 Years of gap after that.

My head is blank since the rejection news. Someone please help me out here.. :(:(
First of all apply for gcms notes, to know the exact reason of refusal, as the one stated above is generic one. Work on the refusal which you get in the notes and then apply again.

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi!
I got rejected this intake, have applied for the GCMS notes. You should do too... First of all, know the exact reason they rejected you for and then only think of reapplying

yesicanadoit

Jul 12, 2019
Hi!
I got rejected this intake, have applied for the GCMS notes. You should do too... First of all, know the exact reason they rejected you for and then only think of reapplying
Hello, how are you? what happened next? what did the notes say? did you apply again?
Please let me know. Thank you.

mithu00z

Jan 29, 2017
Sorry for the late reply! I remember I canceled my caips note application and reapplied for the same course and same college with a strong SOP. That was all I did. I got my student permit. Thanks