+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registration of general IELTS-6 May Pathway

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi,

For the new pathway for pr started on 6 May (announced on Apr 12), I need to have IELTS general. But the test websites are down.During the past 30 h, I am checking these websites almost every 15 min but they were always down and just I can check the test dates but not able to go to the registration page. It seemed to me no one can go through them as the available spots were not decreased until a few hour ago that suddenly many good spots were disappeared. For me, the sites were down always. I don’t know how they could get there. Do you have any idea how can I register? Do the centers register in person? I even asked a friend to check the websites frequently from another country just in case they get open there but no succeed...
I appreciate your help and advise.

Last edited:

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018
We are all on the same doopty-loopy boat. Hopefully the government realizes the chaos they caused and does something about it. The British Council website is the only way for now to book general IELTS tests. I booked mine yesterday for September 12, and I checked today to see how to seats are moving and now the closest day available is on October 31st, at least in Nova Scotia. I wish you all the best of luck!

Reactions: Mae.Will
Apr 17, 2021
I will refer my post to this one just to drag attention and most importantly the response we all looking for.
How did any of you booked any test before August. I spam the last 36 hours with minimum sleep on Britshcouncil, preicison,.ielts.org and every single website I could possibly found. The CELPIP never showed up. And 403 ERROR is occupying my screen for the majority of time. Even though you get lucky and get to choose test date on Britshcouncil, it tells you no speaking slot and it just kept freezing there. How come there is no speaking slot when the test slot is matched one on one to the speaking slot. I am also desperately in need of a IELTS G test for the new immigration path. SO I really hope IELTS could let us know; Is there more IELTS test slot opening for the next 2 months? How soon would the website and booking system come back again. Because there were people out there selling BOOKED IELTS slot for early MAY for thousands bucks! I didn't know how people able to change their register profile to an completely different identity but occupying slots and sell it at this moment is definitely inappropriate and should lose their eligibility to take the test!

Orostacus

Sep 18, 2018
I will refer my post to this one just to drag attention and most importantly the response we all looking for.
How did any of you booked any test before August. I spam the last 36 hours with minimum sleep on Britshcouncil, preicison,.ielts.org and every single website I could possibly found. The CELPIP never showed up. And 403 ERROR is occupying my screen for the majority of time. Even though you get lucky and get to choose test date on Britshcouncil, it tells you no speaking slot and it just kept freezing there. How come there is no speaking slot when the test slot is matched one on one to the speaking slot. I am also
How did any of you booked any test before August. I spam the last 36 hours with minimum sleep on Britshcouncil, preicison,.ielts.org and every single website I could possibly found. The CELPIP never showed up. And 403 ERROR is occupying my screen for the majority of time. Even though you get lucky and get to choose test date on Britshcouncil, it tells you no speaking slot and it just kept freezing there. How come there is no speaking slot when the test slot is matched one on one to the speaking slot. I am also desperately in need of a IELTS G test for the new immigration path. SO I really hope IELTS could let us know; Is there more IELTS test slot opening for the next 2 months? How soon would the website and booking system come back again. Because there were people out there selling BOOKED IELTS slot for early MAY for thousands bucks! I didn't know how people able to change their register profile to an completely different identity but occupying slots and sell it at this moment is definitely inappropriate and should lose their eligibility to take the test!
desperately in need of a IELTS G test for the new immigration path. SO I really hope IELTS could let us know; Is there more IELTS test slot opening for the next 2 months? How soon would the website and booking system come back again. Because there were people out there selling BOOKED IELTS slot for early MAY for thousands bucks! I didn't know how people able to change their register profile to an completely different identity but occupying slots and sell it at this moment is definitely inappropriate and should lose their eligibility to take the test!
Where did you get that information from? There is no way to sell your space.. unless you know someone who works there and is sneaking you in. There's likely a massive operation right now, the government wants people to get their PR. English schools are probably working right now on their ability to take as many people as possible, there will be more spots before november. It wouldnt make sense to drop a measure like this and then dissociate from reality.
Please dont panic but be pacient, and most important.. keep trying!

rakakatoofaan

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have a script which runs every 500 mili seconds which can find a date before April 30. 4 of my friends got dates before 28th April using that script. Let me know if you need the script.

Last edited:
Reactions: dillym and ayass1

Su21

Apr 21, 2021
I have a script which runs every 500 mili seconds which can find a date before April 30. 4 of my friends got dates before 28th April using that script. Let me know if you need the script.
Please share with me too...I also want to book my test

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Can you share it with me too please, thank you!!

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
May I have the script too please

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Stop kidding yourself. There is no such script as it goes through verification and payment process so do not spread misinformation.

bootes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2021
Unless that script is literally hacking into the IELTS servers, all that script can do is try to book you into the closest date available. Pretty much what you can do yourself, but with more risk of spyware