+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

register for marriage

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
i fmy wife is canadian citizen and she gets married in THE UNITED STATES and we have a valid signor to witness the wedding and all and obtain the marriage license in the united states and then do IN_LAND application for pr for Me. is all we need a valid marriage certificate? in other words, i don't have to register again and get another signor to make the application process easier right/

Thanks

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
Your wife is the only one who can sponsor you. She must fill out the forms as your sponsor and put in all the required documents.

Important to put in wedding pictures, a video even if you have one. You must prove your marriage is valide to be even considered.

Does your wife work in Canada? As she must prove she has money to care for your needs until you get a job. What are your job skills?

An application is not accepted just because you got married.

bundori

Star Member
Aug 24, 2007
she has a job..... all the forms are in "draft" stage right now and there will be pictures. Thank you very much for making sure that the bases are covered. I just wasnt sure if "BOTH COUNTRIES" need to be gegistered. but from what i gather.........as long as the marriage is real and genuing with proof and proof of sinancial ability to support, it should be fine.