+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regards to Current NOC in EE profile

DHAMU1308

Oct 25, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Need your help in the below issue.

I have my Masters in MBA with an IELTS score of L- 7.5, R- 9, S-7, W-7 (appeared on NOV 2017).

I have 8 years of experience in HR and currently moved to IT (6 months). I updated my EE profile keeping my IT experience as Primary NOC(2173) but unfortunately, CIC moved my status to " PROFILE INELIGIBLE". I believe this is because I have updated my primary NOC with just 6 Months experience.

My query is :

1. Can I put my HR experience as a primary NOC though my current profile being IT?
2. Does the current job should be the primary NOC. If yes do we need to wait for another 6 months to get 1-year experience in IT.
3. Will there be any issue if I change my NOC to HR now in my new profile.

Please guide us on the above scenario as it is really frustrating to see the status as ineligible.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Seniors,

Need your help in the below issue.

I have my Masters in MBA with an IELTS score of L- 7.5, R- 9, S-7, W-7 (appeared on NOV 2017).

I have 8 years of experience in HR and currently moved to IT (6 months). I updated my EE profile keeping my IT experience as Primary NOC(2173) but unfortunately, CIC moved my status to " PROFILE INELIGIBLE". I believe this is because I have updated my primary NOC with just 6 Months experience.

My query is :

1. Can I put my HR experience as a primary NOC though my current profile being IT?
2. Does the current job should be the primary NOC. If yes do we need to wait for another 6 months to get 1-year experience in IT.
3. Will there be any issue if I change my NOC to HR now in my new profile.

Please guide us on the above scenario as it is really frustrating to see the status as ineligible.
1. Yes
2. No
3. No