+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding the immunisation for child

Hardy01

Oct 29, 2019
My baby is 1 year old and we are new here. My baby is on visitor visa and don't have health card yet. According to back home record the next injection is going to be on 12 November.. So please tell me where should I go for the immunisation or should I visit community health centre near me.

Hardy01

Oct 29, 2019
when we landed here..after 2-3 days i got insurance for my baby..my baby’s health is on priority... nd he is healthy..I just want to kno from where i can have the vaccination..never mind if i have to pay 100 dollars

Hardy01

Oct 29, 2019
Thankyou for this link... I was tensed.. thank you so much.. I will visit tomorow region of peel centre

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
when we landed here..after 2-3 days i got insurance for my baby..my baby’s health is on priority... nd he is healthy..I just want to kno from where i can have the vaccination..never mind if i have to pay 100 dollars
You could have easily got you child immunized in your home country if you only landed a few days ago. It would have been fine to get an immunization a few days early. Unless you are a doctor you aren’t actually able to do the 1 year medical exam that usually accompanies the vaccinations to ensure your baby is healthy.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thankyou for this link... I was tensed.. thank you so much.. I will visit tomorow region of peel centre
Call before going to a building. There isn’t necessarily walk-in appointments. Usually there are specific times for clinics or you may need an appointment.

Hardy01

Oct 29, 2019
No no we came here just one month ago... and backhome we have complete regular checkup by the pediatric..and everything was fine..