+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Student Visa

Jan 23, 2013
Hello everyone

i got refusal in SPP program in Canada before 1 year and right now i m going to apply for Student visa again in general category so my question is can i get visa easily and i already got master degree in India and i got admission in diploma management course is it possible for get visa reply needed urgently

tiger007

Champion Member
sunny daruwala said:
Hello everyone

i got refusal in SPP program in Canada before 1 year and right now i m going to apply for Student visa again in general category so my question is can i get visa easily and i already got master degree in India and i got admission in diploma management course is it possible for get visa reply needed urgently
Hi,

Canadian High Commission (CHC) in India, in a bid to limit the number of students entering Canada, and admit only genuine students..apparently they have made some rules. One of them is course mismatch and intention to study. For example, a person holding Master degree, when he/she applies for a diploma programme ( which is pursued after 12th grade), his/her visa chances will be very low. Similarly, a person with previous study and background in say management, applying for a completely unrelated course in say nursing or culinary arts... his/her visa will also be most probably rejected. If one is a Master degree holder from India, the best shot to get visa is to apply for a Master degree in a Canadian university or atleast a PG certificate/diploma in some Canadian college related to his field of his/her previous education/work ex. Usually a 4 years Bachelor degree or 3 years bachelor+1 (or 2) year Master degree with minimum B grade or 60% (for applicants from India) in final 2 years of study is required for being eligible to get admissions in Master degrees. Unless you mention your full profile, it is difficult to suggest a course for you.
Hope it clears your questions.

Best of Luck.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

Jan 23, 2013
actually i got an admission in PG international business management and this course length is 1 year and i already done MBA. so is it right course for me or not and this course is related to PR or Not

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
sunny daruwala said:
actually i got an admission in PG international business management and this course length is 1 year and i already done MBA. so is it right course for me or not and this course is related to PR or Not
Wow you on same line as I am. I guess it is not a bad idea to take your chance for that since of course it is relevant in terms of education but do you have any work expereince? and In what university/college have you applied for PGD?? Also can you share your SOP with me at: ayaz_b85@hotmail.com

Thanks

ikoniki

Jan 24, 2013
Bangalore India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same case with me. Already an MBA Finance from India. Applied for one year MBA with International Business stream from UNB SJ..Will the Visa be rejected?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
ikoniki said:
Same case with me. Already an MBA Finance from India. Applied for one year MBA with International Business stream from UNB SJ..Will the Visa be rejected?
your file needs to be professionaly done..

I am not a consultant just living in canada from last 6 years and helping students for study visa/extension to stay/work permits and P.R..

let me know if you need any help..

Good Luck

Syrus

dash-E

Jan 24, 2013
TiGER????
Please HELP!! :eek:

My 2 year program's annual Tuition Fee is around (CAD14000) + Campus Accomodation Including Meal Plan is (CAD8000)

I have CAD30000 Bank Account.

If I pay one semester fee+accomdation (CAD7000)+(CAD8000)=$15000
My Bank Account will be left with $15000.

Is that enough to show with the proof of payments?
+
Plus for September Intake when exactly should i apply to the college and hence the embassy?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

dash-E said:
TiGER????
Please HELP!! :eek:

My 2 year program's annual Tuition Fee is around (CAD14000) + Campus Accomodation Including Meal Plan is (CAD8000)

+
Plus for September Intake when exactly should i apply to the college and hence the embassy?

1. For September intake, you can apply in the 1st week of June, 2013.

dash-E

Jan 24, 2013
My 2 year program's annual Tuition Fee is (CAD14000) + Campus Accomodation Including Meal Plan is (CAD8000)

SO, according to the formula=14000+10000+2000=$26000CAD

and furthermore If my Father is my sponsor and the money is in my account...
then whose Bank Statement should i show to the VO?

If the Money is in my account then is my own bank statement enough with my father's salary certificate+employer's letter to show the proof of funds.