+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Sponsorship

expertshub

Dec 14, 2010
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have questions regarding my sponsorship..

who can sponsor me? (First Blood Relatives)?
what sort of documentation needed?
what will be the proof of funds If I dont have Bank statement?

help me guys...especially Mr. Habil and other senior members who got their visas ;)

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can sponsor you provided they have the funds needed to see you through your studies ok.

Meaning you can have friends,uncles,cousins,realtives who are well established financially to show a bank statement of atleast CAD 10,000.

You need to show a bank statement that reflects the existence of the amount posted in the bank statement.

The bank statement is accompanied by a sworn affidavit certified by a lawyer that he/she is willing to sponsor you through your education in the your estimed college/university in CANADA.

Well you must have a bank statement-it shows how funds are flowing in and out of the account of the person sponsoring you as well as the balance at that partucular moment.Other assets can be attached but a bank statement A MUST. So look for one ok.

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
@habli
I have question for you my grand mother is sponsoring and her surname is different as she is my mother's mother she has signed in my bank loan as a security and i got my loan letter when i asked my representative about affidavit is like anything as she is my grand mother and she told no need of it .....but i mean to ask u as a experienced one plz

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Archith,

There is no problem with your granny sponsoring you,the most important thing is the funds that will proove to the VO that you are stable finanacially and that you wont be a burden to the govt of canada and so there is no problem with the names whether surname or not.

Dont be lied to,you must have an affiidavit of sponsorship where the person shall declare the relatiosnhip between you and her whether son,daughter,grandchild etc.

This affidavit must be sworn and certified by a lawyer/commission of oaths.

GO GET YOUR VISA ASAP.

Archith

Jun 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Saibaba
OMG!!!!!!
really the consultant told me that there is no need of affidavit so i didn't submit it with my application so what to do now?????plz i already went for visa on 29th