+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REGARDING PR APPLICATION QUALIFIED UNDER CEC

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
I am eligible for P.R and will be applying P.R next month under Canadian Experience Class. I added that my spouse will be accompanying me in canada.

As P.R application will take almost a year to process. Can i let my spouse apply for Open Work permit from back home as processing time is just 3 months. As many of them suggested me you can apply for both parallel ( my P.R + her open work permit from back home).

My question is i mentioned my spouse current country of residence back home address in P.R application. Suppose in few months if she gets open workpermit visa and she comes to canada to join me, won't it affect our P.R file. Won't there will be any problem to our P.R file when she ill join me.

Whats actually is good for us right now. 1.) Should i apply for my P.R and wait for a year 2.) my P.R + her open work permit from back home parallel 3.) first her open work permit then P.R

I am really confused with so many thoughts and different answers.

kyse

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
rifsim1216 said:
I am eligible for P.R and will be applying P.R next month under Canadian Experience Class. I added that my spouse will be accompanying me in canada.

As P.R application will take almost a year to process. Can i let my spouse apply for Open Work permit from back home as processing time is just 3 months. As many of them suggested me you can apply for both parallel ( my P.R + her open work permit from back home).

My question is i mentioned my spouse current country of residence back home address in P.R application. Suppose in few months if she gets open workpermit visa and she comes to canada to join me, won't it affect our P.R file. Won't there will be any problem to our P.R file when she ill join me.

Whats actually is good for us right now. 1.) Should i apply for my P.R and wait for a year 2.) my P.R + her open work permit from back home parallel 3.) first her open work permit then P.R

I am really confused with so many thoughts and different answers.
(1)just send a email to CIC and let them know you wife's address is changed. they will make notes.
(2)share my case: my wife successfully extended her open work permit within Canada while our P.R. processing. We clearly mentioned in work permit extension that we are currently applying for PR. No problems.