+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding POF - Average Balance

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions regarding the POF. Some expert advice would be extremely helpful and appreciated.

1. I am going to get the Bank Certificate with the required information. Is that enough or do I also need to attach the bank statements showing all transactions over past 6 months?

2. The 6 months average balance on certificate - Do I need to show the average balance over past 6 months (Sum of balances each day for 180 days / 180) or monthly average balances (i.e. 6 balance amounts for each of the past 6 months)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Yes if it follows all IRCC requirements.

2 - Av. balance over the past 6 months.

akarshank

Oct 13, 2015
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Yes if it follows all IRCC requirements.

2 - Av. balance over the past 6 months.
Thank you so much! :)

The average balance is lower than required. However, the current balance is enough as I got a gift from my father. I am planning to show the Bank Certificate, Transaction Receipt and Gift Deed. Is that good or should I provide any more documents such as bank statements of my father and myself?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akarshank said:
Thank you so much! :)

The average balance is lower than required. However, the current balance is enough as I got a gift from my father. I am planning to show the Bank Certificate, Transaction Receipt and Gift Deed. Is that good or should I provide any more documents such as bank statements of my father and myself?
That's sufficient.