+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding permanent Resident card

Awalin

May 10, 2010
I am a landed immigrant in Canada. I have applied for the permanent resident card. But i am studying in UK and have to travel back because i have exams.

I want to contact immigration office in Toronto but i am unable to get the address. Can any body help?

And

Do i have to inform CIC that i want to go back to UK to complete my studies?
Will they give me any kind of document to travel and come back again?

what should i do?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awalin said:
I am a landed immigrant in Canada. I have applied for the permanent resident card. But i am studying in UK and have to travel back because i have exams.

I want to contact immigration office in Toronto but i am unable to get the address. Can any body help?

And

what should i do?
Till the time your PR Card comes, you can arrange for Travel Documents from the Canadian High Commission in UK and they will issue you travel documents which is valid for 1 single entry only in Canada

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awalin said:

And

what should i do?
You have two options:
1. Arrange with any of your relative or friend in Canada to send your PR Card to UK by courier once received in their mail box. You can travel to UK when you need and not required to inform CIC.
2. As rocky mentioned get a travel document from CHC UK when you wish to return to Canada.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
make a quick arrangement to get the PR card in hand.
This is important.