+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding my refusal letter

tengvaldez

Feb 17, 2014
pls. kindly explain to me
why they disapproved my work permit
application. I received an email this morning.
I really dont understand
why they refused my application
since I submitted all documents
I have to provide. I had the LMO,
Employment Contract, etc. I passed
my medical exam. They dont even
request for an interview or request
additional documents. After 6 months
I've been waited and I got this refusal
letter ---

This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all of the requirements of Part 11 of the Regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it. This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit. Sincerely, Officer Citizenship and Immigration Canada IMM

marsiangal

Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
25-02-2013 DM....:20-06-2013 IN CANADA SINCE:...2008
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
Just a guess, maybe you didn't have any experience with the position you have applied for?

tengvaldez

Feb 17, 2014
i think so... i finished my training in gareving
August 2011. Previous year I worked as
personal secretary and I resigned duringy training
in caregiving. November 2011 same boss hired me
as personal care assistanr / secretary because
she got glaucoma. since i have kniwkedge in caring
a person she offered me the position to work in her
house but not stay-in until now. i only done ojts
in some care homes and hospital. i have no work
experience in a home care or private with disability. i think
that is the reason. just wondering why they dont ask
an interview or additional docu.

marsiangal

Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
I'm thinking maybe based on the information you have given them, job experiences and stuff that you wrote in the application. They must've thought that having an interview will be for lack of a better word useless. Just saying that what else could you have offered to tell them if given an interview? Being a caregiver is big deal, as you are caring for a persons life so not having enough experience and proof is an issue.

If you want a more detailed report on why your application was refused maybe you should order a CAIPS (outside canada) or GCMS (in Canada) note online.

Sorry you got refused.

tengvaldez

Feb 17, 2014
owhh I see.

I want to share this thing also.... i have a niece and she now
in Canada sine 2007. She got a direct emoloyer, owned a home cate.
She hired as Care Aide. She applied without work experiece and she
got visa after months. She finished computer analyst andb
license practical nurse. ... correction, work experience that she has
that time was teller in a bank... its really you cannot know
what the real reason why i refused since the others
got visa without experience on that they applying.

marsiangal

Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
I get what you're saying but you should understand that 2007 was a long time ago. Immigration now a days are much strict than before though. In the earlier years Canada was less crowded in terms of immigrants. I came to Canada in 2008 to work for a restaurant, I barely had any experience back then and I was barely out of my teens. (Just turned 20) but I got approved but now a days I hear about people who have been declined for a low skilled work permit because they do not have enough experience for that field.

So like I said there is a way for you to understand what exactly is in the report that the immigration officer made on why you got declined. If you want to re-apply you should probably get it, it can help you make a better case next time or include more information that can help.

Here is a forum link on how to get CAIPS and GCMS notes.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You did not have enough experience and your training is more than three years ago. To qualify under the live in caregiver program you should have a certificate of training or one year experience as a paid caregiver with in the past three years. If you didn't satisfy any of these requirements, then you don't qualify. You can update your training and hopefully you can find an employer again.

tengvaldez said:
i think so... i finished my training in gareving
August 2011. Previous year I worked as
personal secretary and I resigned duringy training
in caregiving. November 2011 same boss hired me
as personal care assistanr / secretary because
she got glaucoma. since i have kniwkedge in caring
a person she offered me the position to work in her
house but not stay-in until now. i only done ojts
in some care homes and hospital. i have no work
experience in a home care or private with disability. i think
that is the reason. just wondering why they dont ask
an interview or additional docu.

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
Guys, question:

Am I qualified to apply under live-in caregiver program? I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing with 24 units earned in Master of Arts in Nursing. Currently I am employed in a hospital as a staff nurse since July 2012 up to present time. Please let me know. I am so anxious right now. I have a prospective employer which will sponsor me under the live-in caregiver program. I don't wan't to get my working visa refused.

I have a work gap from 2009 to 2012. Will it affect my application for working permit?

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
efazilian said:
Guys, question:

Am I qualified to apply under live-in caregiver program? I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing with 24 units earned in Master of Arts in Nursing. Currently I am employed in a hospital as a staff nurse since July 2012 up to present time. Please let me know. I am so anxious right now. I have a prospective employer which will sponsor me under the live-in caregiver program. I don't wan't to get my working visa refused.

I have a work gap from 2009 to 2012. Will it affect my application for working permit?
are you currently in canada? if you are in canada and working as a staff nurse, you don't need to be in the live-in caregiver program...you can apply for pr under skilled worker category or canadian experience class...c",)

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
natsy said:
are you currently in canada? if you are in canada and working as a staff nurse, you don't need to be in the live-in caregiver program...you can apply for pr under skilled worker category or canadian experience class...c",)
Nope! I am working as a staff nurse in the middle east. Do you think I am qualified for the live-in cargiver program?

Johnkae

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 15, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 02, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 31,2014
Med's Done....
Feb 22, 2014
tengvaldez said:
pls. kindly explain to me
why they disapproved my work permit
application. I received an email this morning.
I really dont understand
why they refused my application
since I submitted all documents
I have to provide. I had the LMO,
Employment Contract, etc. I passed
my medical exam. They dont even
request for an interview or request
additional documents. After 6 months
I've been waited and I got this refusal
letter ---

This refers to your application for a Canadian work permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a work permit, you must establish that you meet all of the requirements of Part 11 of the Regulations. You must satisfy an officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must also satisfy an officer that your intentions are bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. Based on a careful review of the information contained in your application and all of the documentation which you have provided in support of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations. I am therefore refusing your application. Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that “a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.” Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it. This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit. Sincerely, Officer Citizenship and Immigration Canada IMM
Which part of the 3pages refusal letter has an x? Mine was.. Others,. Police clearcne didnt provide.