+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding my previous US Visa question

Simmi grewal

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, i was applying for the visitor visa to Canada today and when i was filling my answers to the questions they asked

" Do you have a valid United States (U.S.) visa, or have legally travelled to the U.S. in the past 10 years? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time. "

So i had US visa previously got expired in 2019 i lived there for my F1 study visa and then came back to India before expiration of that visa. I also had my Canada tourist visa which got expired in Aug 2020.

So i am really confused because my US visa is now expired do i still select NO on that above question or YES based on have legally travelled to the US in the past 10 years?

Please help!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i was applying for the visitor visa to Canada today and when i was filling my answers to the questions they asked

" Do you have a valid United States (U.S.) visa, or have legally travelled to the U.S. in the past 10 years? This includes any family member you may be travelling with at this time. "

So i had US visa previously got expired in 2019 i lived there for my F1 study visa and then came back to India before expiration of that visa. I also had my Canada tourist visa which got expired in Aug 2020.

So i am really confused because my US visa is now expired do i still select NO on that above question or YES based on have legally travelled to the US in the past 10 years?

Please help!
Have you legally travelled to the U.S. in the past 10 years? Yes or no?