+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Medical | Advices and Suggestions please

Tanya77

Jan 25, 2020
I gave my upfront medical done in April, 2021. NOW the hospital is unfairly prescribing additional tests to earn money! I got an X-ray done at a local X-ray place and it came out fine.
Is it possible to get it done at another hospital now? I haven't filed for visa, yet. If not, when will it be permissible to get a medical done again?

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I gave my upfront medical done in April, 2021. NOW the hospital is unfairly prescribing additional tests to earn money! I got an X-ray done at a local X-ray place and it came out fine.
Is it possible to get it done at another hospital now? I haven't filed for visa, yet. If not, when will it be permissible to get a medical done again?
You ask the doctor why they require additional tests? Sometimes xray is not clear that's why doctor ask again to do the test.according to me, you will give the additional test which was prescribed by ur doctor because it help u when u submit ur file in embassy.

Tanya77

Jan 25, 2020
To earn illegitimate money!
The list of tests they want me to do is unnecessary and quite expensive.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Are you sure IRCC didn't request additional tests? Ask the hospital for proof that IRCC has requested that you do these additional tests. Also, request for a copy of your medical report that was sent to IRCC.