+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REGARDING GIC!! URGENT

rakeshsasi09

Aug 7, 2014
Hi All,

I had applied for GIC through the secure email on 16-10-2014.

I recvd a personal mail from newaccountr@scotiabank stating some new mail has been send.

But when I login to my account, I am not having any new emails in my account.

I called the Cust Care and they told me the details have alredy been send.

Please guide me on what to do.

Regards,
Rakesh

Gurupunj5

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2014
LANDED..........
soon
When have you paid the Gic fees?
Because after 30 days email automatically gets deleted.

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
rakeshsasi09 said:
Hi All,

I had applied for GIC through the secure email on 16-10-2014.

I recvd a personal mail from newaccountr @ scotiabank stating some new mail has been send.

But when I login to my account, I am not having any new emails in my account.

I called the Cust Care and they told me the details have alredy been send.

Please guide me on what to do.

Regards,
Rakesh

I am sailing on the same boat bro . i sent my gic application 11th of october and received email yesterday from newaccountr @ .But when i try to login through the link they sent me is giving me an error message.
I called the customer service guys and they resent me a new link still having the same problem.I called them back and explained the situation.
They said it may take 2 to 3 business days.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samy909 said:
I am sailing on the same boat bro . i sent my gic application 11th of october and received email yesterday from newaccountr @ .But when i try to login through the link they sent me is giving me an error message.
I called the customer service guys and they resent me a new link still having the same problem.I called them back and explained the situation.
They said it may take 2 to 3 business days.
me too suffering from the same problem ...did u problem get solved.. ?? are u able to login now... me getting the "error detected unable to initialize the mail session..."
did u get the same ???

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Maxsharma12 said:
me too suffering from the same problem ...did u problem get solved.. ?? are u able to login now... me getting the "error detected unable to initialize the mail session..."
did u get the same ???
Yes my prob was solved
Ask the customer care to send a reset password link.please note that "after u login using the new temporary password.it will ask you to enter details and new password, current password etc.,"
While u enter the current password .u should enter the temporary password(which was sent in reset email) but not your old password(which u used before reseting) .

If this doesnt solve . Let me know.

akshaykumar

Nov 14, 2014
Samy i am facing the same problem. I called them and they said its a technical problem and will take 2 or 3 days.
Max sharma - they have reset my password but when i login with that password , the same message comes up.
Please suggest me what to do. Thanks

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akshaykumar said:
Samy i am facing the same problem. I called them and they said its a technical problem and will take 2 or 3 days.
Max sharma - they have reset my password but when i login with that password , the same message comes up.
Please suggest me what to do. Thanks
unfortunately.... again..... the same problem persists....!!!
don't know what to do now......not able to login even with the temporary password...
someone...please help !!!!

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Maxsharma12 said:
unfortunately.... again..... the same problem persists....!!!
don't know what to do now......not able to login even with the temporary password...
someone...please help !!!!
Did you reset the password ? If you are not able to login with temporary password then it might be technical error.But sometimes its also human error(our mistake) like my case where i did a small mistake .
If you would like me to check through your email . i can check it.

or wait till evening ,call to customer care and ask them to connect to agent winny.She assisted me while i tried to reset/login into my account.

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samy909 said:
Did you reset the password ? If you are not able to login with temporary password then it might be technical error.But sometimes its also human error(our mistake) like my case where i did a small mistake .
If you would like me to check through your email . i can check it.

or wait till evening ,call to customer care and ask them to connect to agent winny.She assisted me while i tried to reset/login into my account.
i do not think i am making any error or misspelled words....!! can u tell me what errors u were making . ?

akshaykumar

Nov 14, 2014
Samy - i am not able to login with the temporary password.
I called them. They told me to wait for 2 days.
What kind of mistake u did while logging in ?

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
@max sharma @akshay kumar : If you cannot login even by using temporary password( eg password:-7DXT62JT ).It must be some technical problem.

In my case i am able to login with temporary password but couldn't reset my password.After logging in we need to fill some basic details like email,current password,new password and a security question.

while entering the current password i entered my old password instead of temporary password ( 7DXT62JT ).Because of this reason i was not able o reset my password.But after i was assisted by one of their agent.I was able to reset my password and login into secure email.

As your case is different you may need to wait to hear from them.But from my experience they make us wait for a long time like one week.even if you call after 3 days.They would ask you to wait for another 3 days.So you better call them as many times as possible and explain the problem or ask them to assist you.