+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding flight instructor job in canada (international worker)

jot99

Feb 9, 2009
i have got a commercial pilots licence(CPL) from canada, after that i am planning to do instructor rating in canada. so then i will be a pilot instructor. i want to ask you that if some flying school give me a job offer (stating that they will give me a job, if canadian high commision in canada give me a work permit.) please check the words in blacket carefully
then with this letter can i get work permit to work as a flight instructor in canada ??????
if somebody can hepl me i will be thankful to him/her.

phrixus29

Jan 5, 2012
Hi Buddy,

Your situation is similar to mine. I know it has been a pretty long time before I even read this, and am not too sure your current situation. I am also a flight instructor with CPL/ME IR + FI Rating (TC).

Whether you are already in Canada on a work permit or even got your PR, I am not sure.

But I tried this quite a couple of times but to no avail on job placements as canadian companies would prefer to give the jobs to immediate residents of Canada before they ever hire an international worker, which will definitely rule us out.

Your best bet is to do a short course here and then apply for work when you enter Canada.

Regards