+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Experience

canxyz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Kindly let me know how to prove that I have the required experience for the occupation that I have applied for.Are they going to visit my office or do I just need to submit the experience certificate?

Thanking You
Canxyz

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
canxyz said:
Kindly let me know how to prove that I have the required experience for the occupation that I have applied for.Are they going to visit my office or do I just need to submit the experience certificate?

Thanking You
Canxyz
you need to submit:
-Original experience certificate stating your job duties, salary, period of employment, work hours per week etc
-Notarized Employment contract

saket

Feb 2, 2011
Dear All,
I have made an Application for Permanent Residence(Federal Skilled Worker) to " CIC-Canada,Canada,received by MIKE on 3rd march 2011.
In April 2011,I received email stating my application is under review.
On 9 th may 2011, the fees was debited from my Credit card
On 10 may 2011, I received email stating "I was not eligible for processing in NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - PHARMACIST category, as I have not provided sufficient evidence from your employer that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.and my refund will be sent.

I am an pharmacist and pharmaceutical scientist working in R&D with aroung 7 years of experience.My employer has flatly refused anything regarding work deatils/profile on the reference letter and has given an experience letter kind of letter for CIC.I had attached all letters like appointment/resignation/apprisal letters along with the original application.

It appears to be an slap on my face that they dont even consider me an pharmacist!

What Am I supposed to do know?
I am doing my application on my own and not through any agent.Is this the reason my application is rejected flatly and treated this way?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi,
You will not be considered Pharmacist if your job duties stated in Experince certificate dont match with the job duties stated in NOC website:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=3&val1=3131

There is nothing you can do now.
thanks
Dr.Hasib

N.B: many of us didnt use agent but got PER..
saket said:
Dear All,
I have made an Application for Permanent Residence(Federal Skilled Worker) to " CIC-Canada,Canada,received by MIKE on 3rd march 2011.
On 10 may 2011, I received email stating "I was not eligible for processing in NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 3131 - PHARMACIST category, as I have not provided sufficient evidence from your employer that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.and my refund will be sent.

I am an pharmacist and pharmaceutical scientist working in R&D with aroung 7 years of experience.My employer has flatly refused anything regarding work deatils/profile on the reference letter and has given an experience letter kind of letter for CIC.I had attached all letters like appointment/resignation/apprisal letters along with the original application.

It appears to be an slap on my face that they dont even consider me an pharmacist!

I am doing my application on my own and not through any agent.Is this the reason my application is rejected flatly and treated this way?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Saket: FRANNE (architect) has just had the same experience of having his application rejected as the officer did not think he was an architect. He sent in everything imaginable for proof. The two of you should compare notes on how to fight this. His post is titled "KAFKA IS ALIVE". I wish you luck.

saket

Feb 2, 2011
NOC 3131 experience letter -Indistrial Pharmacist

Dear All,
I am again planning to reapply as Industrial Pharmacist.

Kindly provide the sample reference letters for 3131-NOC-Industrial Pharmacist.I am in the process of getting one from my current employer.

I have taken an idea from CIC site but anything special or specific if needed ,plz. let me know...

Plz. ............

saket

Feb 2, 2011
Dear All,
I am again planning to reapply as Industrial Pharmacist.

Kindly provide the sample reference letters for 3131-NOC-Industrial Pharmacist.I am in the process of getting one from my current employer.

I have taken an idea from CIC site but anything special or specific if needed or can anybody provide an sample reference copy for 3131-Industrial Pharmacist,plz. let me know...

Plz. ............

henrysmith78

Jun 28, 2011
It is really important that the reference letters you are able to obtain provide extensive details as to your duties and responsibilities as a Pharmacist. Simply copying and pasting the duties on the NOC website will not be sufficient. When you ask your employer for a letter of reference be sure to mention that you do not want one that just indicates that you are good at your job, the letter should have extensive details as to what your job really is. Many employers do not want to provide long letters with technical language, but that is what you need. Be sure to explain to your employer what kind of letter you need.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
only if you had read CIC guielines on this you would'nt have this problem.. it says. if you cant provide a reference letter from your current employer please explain in the cover letter and also give details of your job and job descriptions...

saket said:
Dear All,

pharmabiz

Jul 1, 2012
Dear Members,
Could someone help out regarding the job title?
I wanto apply under FSW as Industrial Pharmacist (3131), I am designated as Executive in R&D of a reputed company. My job duties are fairly matching with that of the industrial pharmacist as mentioned on CIC website. Will it be ok to mention Executive designation on the experience letter??
Please share your views.
Thanks in advance.

Pharmabiz.