+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding do we need a MR tp get AOR after ITA

ryan123

Jan 15, 2015
My PGWP is going to be expired very soon but my score is very closed to the cut-off line in the latest draw. So time is very essential to me. I need the AOR to apply for BOWP.

I am just wondering do we need a medical report in order to get AOR or I can submit the application and do the medical exam after?

Many thanks for any kind advice

Champ16

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get all your documents and PCC ready before you receive ITA.

Once you receive ITA do you medicals and submit your file at the same time.

This way you will have your AOR for BOWP permit and Your PR process wont delay either.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
ryan123 said:
My PGWP is going to be expired very soon but my score is very closed to the cut-off line in the latest draw. So time is very essential to me. I need the AOR to apply for BOWP.

I am just wondering do we need a medical report in order to get AOR or I can submit the application and do the medical exam after?

Many thanks for any kind advice
I don't know which city you are in, but there's quite a rush these days for IELTS, CELPIP, WES evaluation and Medicals & Police Check certificate(PCC). So may be you would like to complete medicals before receiving ITA more especially when you know that you are most likely to receive ITA in the nest draw. Completing ITA before hand will also help you submit your EE application quicker.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
When I got my ITA, my document checklist included doing an upfront Medical exam.

I would suggest not wasting time and getting an appointment for Medical. If you do upfront Medical, they are valid for 12 months. For upfront medicals you don't require any forms from CIC. All you need is passport. I went to Dr. Ina Roiterberg

City: Thornhill
Name: Inna Roitberg
Address: 305-7131 Bathurst St,
Ontario
L4J 7Z1
Telephone: 905-882-6798
Spoken Languages: English, Hebrew, Russian

ryan123

Jan 15, 2015
Thank you very much for both of your advises. I should do a upfront medical exam. However, is it possible to submit the application and doing the medical exam at the same time?

I am in Calgary now.

Again, really appreciate for both of your answers.

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
I don't get the question.

gecordon

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
ryan123 said:
Thank you very much for both of your advises. I should do a upfront medical exam. However, is it possible to submit the application and doing the medical exam at the same time?

I am in Calgary now.

Medical exam is "part" of the application, so NO, you cannot do them at the same time !!!! Please go and do the medical, there are authorized CIC physicians in Alberta !!!!

ryan123

Jan 15, 2015
mazamilam said:
I don't get the question.
My question is, like the old cec, we submit the application first to wait for the AOR then after a while we received the AOR and request for medical report and then we can do the medical exam at that time?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan123 said:
My question is, like the old cec, we submit the application first to wait for the AOR then after a while we received the AOR and request for medical report and then we can do the medical exam at that time?
For EE you have to do the medical exam before submitting your application.

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
ryan123 said:
Express Entry works different !!

AOR is issued immediately after you submit documents, since last week people who applied have not received AOR / got it late.

Once you receive your ITA you need to give medicals and submit your documents. With out medicals you cannot apply ....

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
ryan123 said:

I am in Calgary now.

Preferred option is to submit medical along when you submit application package. That makes your application complete. Ofccourse you can upload the medical receipt in few days after submitting application. Not everyone in Calgary does upfront. Recommended physicians in SE or NE does upfront but not the SW one.