+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding any error correction

sayeemmirza

Oct 7, 2010
Hi,
i'm sayeem. isent my ist application package to cic, nova scotia on june 2010 and received an email of receipt on october2010. it says that i have to send all my necessary documents to singapore within 120 days.
now here is my problem:
since june 2010, i have changed my job and my address has also changed. what should i do about it? guide says that i have to senf a letter regarding the changes, but to whom and in what format? could any one suggest or help?
another problem is, before sending my 1st package i made 2 photocopies of it but didn't sign them. now do i have to send one copy with present dated sign or the day i sent the 1st package.
i have made another foolish mistake, there is an error in my work experience application, i mistakenly wrote the name of another organization as my training institute, now what should i do about it? should i send a diffierent letter explaining the misatke to singapore or in one letter with my change of address and occupation?
could any one please help??????

with thanks.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have to attach copies of forms initially sent to CIO with your complete app right? now what you have to do is to fill in new forms with updated/corrected info and explain everything in a cover letter as well.

sayeemmirza said:
Hi,
i'm sayeem. isent my ist application package to cic, nova scotia on june 2010 and received an email of receipt on october2010. it says that i have to send all my necessary documents to singapore within 120 days.
now here is my problem:
since june 2010, i have changed my job and my address has also changed. what should i do about it? guide says that i have to senf a letter regarding the changes, but to whom and in what format? could any one suggest or help?
another problem is, before sending my 1st package i made 2 photocopies of it but didn't sign them. now do i have to send one copy with present dated sign or the day i sent the 1st package.
i have made another foolish mistake, there is an error in my work experience application, i mistakenly wrote the name of another organization as my training institute, now what should i do about it? should i send a diffierent letter explaining the misatke to singapore or in one letter with my change of address and occupation?
could any one please help??????

with thanks.

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
Hi there

I made a few mistakes too, so many on one form i had to redo it completely, however i was advised by senior members of this forum (Qorax/PMM/Leon) to amend the form with a clear covering letter explain the changes and highlighting them ( using sticky notes) so that the VO could see clearly where I had made the mistakes. I did this sent the full docs as well as the old form I sent to the CIO, with the letter explaining the changes and reasons for them ie typographical errors.

Good luck, hope this helps
Lib xx

sayeemmirza

Oct 7, 2010
Thanx haral and libby for such a quick response. :D

So what i should do now, is fill up a new set of forms with updated address and job descriptions and send both the new forms and a copy of the one that i sent to cic. And i should explain the changes and the error that i made in the previous application in a cover letter.

still i'm a bit confused about the cover letter :'(. Whom should i address? Will it be in a formal application proforma or just a plain letter of explanation?

oh, one more thing! do i have to use appendix A of the visa specific guide that i downloaded as my document checklist, coz i couldn't find one that looks like the 1st application checklist?

thanks again, really appreciate it a lot.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1- Address it to CHC London, Canadian Immigration.... what i am doing is to use tabular form/excel with three columns. each cell in first columns contains the name of document. second columns explains who it belongs to (e;g principal applicant/spouse/child and third explains the update or whatever comments you need to explain..
2- Use Visa office checklist..its pretty simple and explains all docs you need to submit...

sayeemmirza said:
Thanx haral and libby for such a quick response. :D

So what i should do now, is fill up a new set of forms with updated address and job descriptions and send both the new forms and a copy of the one that i sent to cic. And i should explain the changes and the error that i made in the previous application in a cover letter.

still i'm a bit confused about the cover letter :'(. Whom should i address? Will it be in a formal application proforma or just a plain letter of explanation?

oh, one more thing! do i have to use appendix A of the visa specific guide that i downloaded as my document checklist, coz i couldn't find one that looks like the 1st application checklist?

thanks again, really appreciate it a lot.