+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg. WES Post PR - Mumbai Univesity - Category Confusion on WES Site

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Dear all, Posting on behalf of friend. she has PR and now working with employer. She applied as dependent so did not do ECA nor IELTS. So my question is if she is willing to do ECA through WES she needs to do it under which category. There are 3 categories and selecting anyone does it matter. WIll it be under Professional license or Employment or Immigration.

Please help. She did through Mumbai university Also wanted to know if anyone did recently. Asking as right now she is in India.

Thank you,

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Dear all, Posting on behalf of friend. she has PR and now working with employer. She applied as dependent so did not do ECA nor IELTS. So my question is if she is willing to do ECA through WES she needs to do it under which category. There are 3 categories and selecting anyone does it matter. WIll it be under Professional license or Employment or Immigration.

Please help. She did through Mumbai university Also wanted to know if anyone did recently. Asking as right now she is in India.

Thank you,
So Category - Immigration cancels out as she already has the PR status. The category can be selected depending on her purpose. As the purpose is not stated here in your post I can't advise or suggest.

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
So one of the employer in Job searched asked for WES, so I believe it might be useful for future use..So option might be Employment and not Professional ceritifcation
Thanks for reply Dankboi