+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg. Visitor visa of my mom's friend - for my anniversary

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi Team,

I need advise on applying visitor visa for my mom's friend (family friend). She is separated in her 40-50's age. She is home maker. She stays with her brother and his family back home(India). She holds around 2k CAD as bank balance. Being home maker never filled Income tax return, Can anyone please advise, how can I have her visitor visa filled in. I am going to invite her with my mom for my anniversary. I am on PR 2 years with field job. I am staying with my husband. Please let me know, that would be really great help.

Thank you,
Simple

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Team,

I need advise on applying visitor visa for my mom's friend (family friend). She is separated in her 40-50's age. She is home maker. She stays with her brother and his family back home(India). She holds around 2k CAD as bank balance. Being home maker never filled Income tax return, Can anyone please advise, how can I have her visitor visa filled in. I am going to invite her with my mom for my anniversary. I am on PR 2 years with field job. I am staying with my husband. Please let me know, that would be really great help.

Thank you,
Simple
She has to fill in the app as normal. With no job, no family (spouse/children), no property, no money ($2k is not near enough), I'm guessing no travel history and no real ties to her country, expect a refusal.

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for your quick reply. Sorry I forgot to mention, she been 2 years to Oman and 5 years to HongKong before 2015. Does that makes travel history

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Also, another thing is will my invitation letter help ? As I would like to have her and my mom for our anniversary party.? @canuck_in_uk Please reply. Thank you so much

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Also, another thing is will my invitation letter help ? As I would like to have her and my mom for our anniversary party.? @canuck_in_uk Please reply. Thank you so much
Oman and HK won’t add much to travel history as they probably don’t require visas. An invitation letter is just that, an invitation. She needs to be able to show she can afford the trip on her own. I would hold my breath for an approval.