Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
hi Qorax & Seniors,
As u know i already sent a reconsideration letter. they refused my case n they stated that i havent provided settlement funds. But actually my case is transfer case from seattle to ND.When enquired to ND after transferred iu got email reply that ur case is pending with a visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur side. assuming that vo will intimate about updated abt my case if they need any documentation. On 5th aug i got refusal letter . I immdly sent a cover letter explaining my case from top to bottom and also sent them settlement of funds.

when i emaild them i got this reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been refused.

The reasons for refusal were provided in a detailed refusal letter, thereby concluding your application. On the basis of the information provided on your application and in the supporting documents, the officer was not satisfied that you met the requirements of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

There are no provisions requiring a visa office to re-consider a refusal decision. The legislation does, however, provide for applicants to ask the Federal Court of Canada to review decisions related to immigration. A lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf. For more information, please visit the website of the Federal Court of Canada at http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/portal/page/portal/fc_cf_en/Immigrants.

We do review some finalized cases to ensure that the decisions and processes followed in our office are appropriate. If your file is reviewed and it is determined that an error has been made, we will contact you to advise you of next steps. You should not await any further reply from our office.

Again on aug 25th i got emailthem this time i got this reply which i mailed them on 16th

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

any one can explain me is there any positive sign from 1 mail to another........

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
seniors need ur advise

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
qorax need ur help dude pls

maq0r

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's a no-go

Under OP6 they're not obliged to re-review your application after it has been refused. That is unless a clear mistake was done by Officers WITH the information you provided BEFORE they issued the refusal letter.

You should reapply, although your noc is now out :(.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
yes, i too feel its rejected...

you can reapply and see if you fall into any NOC's as per the current rules.

Thanks,

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
maq0r said:
I think it's a no-go

Under OP6 they're not obliged to re-review your application after it has been refused. That is unless a clear mistake was done by Officers WITH the information you provided BEFORE they issued the refusal letter.

You should reapply, although your noc is now out :(.
the first replyi got as soon as i git refusal letter i just emailed them. 12th aug 2010 my covering letter & docs reched ND .I am thinking probably they havent touched my file till now may be in the queue of awaiting list. Bcos before the docs send i emailed them. secondly they celarly mentioned they will review some cases if they find any mistake from their side. So expecting by mid sept i will get a reply from them

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I emailed to minister i got acknowledgement from them....... do they give reply to my case?

This will acknowledge receipt of your e-mail addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturism.
If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the citizenship or immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant’s full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 10 – 30 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

· Assessment of points/qualifications.
· Calculation of time for citizenship eligibility, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp .
· Refusal of an application by immigration or visa officials.
· Complaints about the Call Centre (will be sent to CIC officials for necessary action/information).
· Processing of Permanent Resident Cards (will be sent to the Permanent Resident Card Processing Centre for necessary action/information).
· Processing of Citizenship applications (will be sent to the Case Processing Centre in Sydney).
· Requests to expedite processing of cases (will be sent to the processing office).
· Travel documents/requirements for travel to other countries.
· Complaints about U.S. Immigration.
· Issuance of Canadian passports (please consult www.passportcanada.gc.ca ).
· Canadian citizens outside Canada seeking assistance (please consult www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca ).
· Opinions about recent announcements/news releases/cases.
· Information about visiting, living, working or studying in Canada (please consult www.cic.gc.ca).
· Information about services in Canada (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca/index.aspx)
· Requests to confirm the legitimacy of a lawyer, consultant or organization.
· Requests for employment with the federal government (please consult http://jobs-emplois.gc.ca).
· Complaints about consultants (Please visit www.csic-scci.ca )

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mastcanada said:
hi Qorax & Seniors,
As u know i already sent a reconsideration letter. they refused my case n they stated that i havent provided settlement funds. But actually my case is transfer case from seattle to ND.When enquired to ND after transferred iu got email reply that ur case is pending with a visa officer nothing has tobe done on ur side. assuming that vo will intimate about updated abt my case if they need any documentation. On 5th aug i got refusal letter . I immdly sent a cover letter explaining my case from top to bottom and also sent them settlement of funds.

when i emaild them i got this reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been refused.

The reasons for refusal were provided in a detailed refusal letter, thereby concluding your application. On the basis of the information provided on your application and in the supporting documents, the officer was not satisfied that you met the requirements of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

There are no provisions requiring a visa office to re-consider a refusal decision. The legislation does, however, provide for applicants to ask the Federal Court of Canada to review decisions related to immigration. A lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf. For more information, please visit the website of the Federal Court of Canada at http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/portal/page/portal/fc_cf_en/Immigrants.

We do review some finalized cases to ensure that the decisions and processes followed in our office are appropriate. If your file is reviewed and it is determined that an error has been made, we will contact you to advise you of next steps. You should not await any further reply from our office.

Again on aug 25th i got emailthem this time i got this reply which i mailed them on 16th

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

any one can explain me is there any positive sign from 1 mail to another........
Have read your post.

New Delhi has refused your case and the email replies is just a lag if time and mis coordination they have. So follow up with the minister's office is the only option apart from federal court. If you still fall under the category, would suggest apply again

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
more senior inputs needed

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rocky272727 said:
Have read your post.

New Delhi has refused your case and the email replies is just a lag if time and mis coordination they have. So follow up with the minister's office is the only option apart from federal court. If you still fall under the category, would suggest apply again
I fully agree with rocky272727,
DO it ASAP, you have nothing to lose.
Good Luck!!