+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused

Ayaetch

Jul 24, 2017
I applied for visit visa to visit my Canadian husband but its refused and at the same time we are working on migration application online so I want to visit my husband for 3 months and return back to my country till I finish migration.
How can I be accepted with these factors??
- The information in the travel and identity documents
- Reason for the travel to Canada
- Person's contacts in Canada
- Person's ties to his country of residence
- Person's ability to pay for trip
- Whether the person is likely to respect conditions of his admission to Canada
Whether the person is inadmissible to Canada and whether would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his authorised stay

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
I applied for visit visa to visit my Canadian husband but its refused and at the same time we are working on migration application online so I want to visit my husband for 3 months and return back to my country till I finish migration.
Whether the person is inadmissible to Canada and whether would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his authorised stay
A visit should be short period, that is 1 or 2 weeks tops. You have also made it quite clear your intention is to move to Canada and there is little reason for you to go back. Your ties to your home country are weak as you can leave for 3 months in a row and the ties to Canada are strong as your husband is here.

I would recommend you wait for your PR to finish, at the moment it seems unlikely you will get a TRV.

Reactions: Ayaetch

Ali.Ayyach

Jun 8, 2015
Hi Aya,

I was approved for a visitor visa to canada 3 months after my wife applied to sponsor me, its not impossible but you have to do it the right way.

I applied for a 2 months vacation to spend them with my wife they gave me 4 years multi entry so i stayed here and waited for my pr and got it 6 months later.

Give them big reasons why you NEED to visit your husband, and also you need to convince them that you're NOT willing to stay and you need to go back to your home country (job in home/residence country, assets, family)

I mentioned every single detail in the explanation letter (my job, my wife's job, my bank statement and balance, my wife's too) reasons to visit her are that i didnt get to know her family and friends yet and we didnt spend enough time together during her visit to my country when we got married, and i also asked them not to approve my visitor visa if it would affect the sponsorshio application in any way.

Use the refusal reasons in the explanation letter and let your hubby do the same in the invitation letter!

One last advice: BE DRAMATIC in the letter! :)

If you have any question feel feee to pm me.

Good luck