Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
hi guyz...
I applied long back at Buffalo july 2008 submitted all the docs.I had job when i was in canada , at the time of applying i had job so i was exempted to show proof of funds. I came back to india in dec 2008. OCTOBER 2009 i got aor from buffalo. In Feb 2010 i buffalo asked me to submit updated application froms only they didnt ask abt any documents or funds. in the covering letter i told them iam enclosing updated forms and intimated them about my change in address,change in profession. May 2010 i case was transfeered to ND.I got aor on June 3rd 2010.I got another aor this time different file no , when i checked ecas its showed "pending review by a visa officer no action has to be taken on ur side".... i assumed that additional documents willbe asked by vo.Today i.e on 5th aug they refused my visa saying that u do not provide settlement of funds. Now guys what should i do? can i ask them for reconsideration. I am having all funds to show the vo.

Need seniors & other members suggestions pls

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No harm in writing a detailed letter to VO. You should give your best try.

If you do not write u get nothing. Consider this letter as last option, attached your proof of fund since last 6 months to show the your case geniue

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think VOs are now looking for all kinds of excuses to dump files. If they needed POF then they should have asked for it. Its a pity as it appears ur NOC has been deleted from those eligible for processing under the new rules. Let seniors advise on the way forward.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Dear Pun

Appeal is an option you always have but the final decision rests with VO

Remember The water has flown under the bridge ,but no harm in giving it a shot,Send them a letter and they might reconsider.

Best of luck

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No harm is writing to the VO and asking if he can give you chance to prove the Funds. But since Instructions clearly say to submit all docs at once VO may refuse. There are slim chances but you should try

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
ankit_20 said:
No harm is writing to the VO and asking if he can give you chance to prove the Funds. But since Instructions clearly say to submit all docs at once VO may refuse. There are slim chances but you should try
but ankit, i submitted all the docs to buffalo office itself that too @ july2008 only. After thaty my case travelled from buffalo to New Delhi.At New delhi i got aor again, when contactged thru mail they said " pending review no action has to be taken on ur end.. assuming thjat vo will intimate if they need any documentation..... thasts the reason i was waiting for the communication from CHC ND.i will clearly mention to vo about my case... from beginning intimating him about the my transfercase. Hope that ill get positive reply from him . i will enclose proof of funds too

thanks everyone . happy to receive more suggestions from seniors n members....

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Mastcanada is right, at the time the application was submitted, those working in Canada were exempt from showing proof of funds (much like Arranged Employment today), and is entitled to having the application processed under those rules.

Definitely appeal on both grounds, but the first is your strongest point.
(a) you met the application requirements in effect at the time
(b) you can demonstrate proof of funds

Definitely, VOs are just clearing the backlog, but if they keep violating their own rules, they'll just end up in a whole pile of lawsuits...

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
I just discussed this issue with my consultant

Country change Rule --Change is the policy

CHC Must have given bar codes etc with Acknowledgement ,That was to attach all docs that one might want to add at a later stage.

Your consultant should have known that

Any ways not all is lost with proof of funds appeal Now and for greater success appeal through lawyer.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
i applied on my own no consultancy......... i gonna send reconsideration letter n offence to vo, i will explain my situation after getting aor from new delhi. i emailed them about my case. they replied me that pending review bya visa officer, no action has tob e taken on ur end.. this means that i shouldnt take any action right..... so was waiting for the communication from chc nd.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
destinationBC said:
I just discussed this issue with my consultant

Country change Rule --Change is the policy

CHC Must have given bar codes etc with Acknowledgement ,That was to attach all docs that one might want to add at a later stage.

Your consultant should have known that

Any ways not all is lost with proof of funds appeal Now and for greater success appeal through lawyer.
yes they gave Labels . which has to stiked for sending any docs... but u can see my case.. they told me to wait no action has to take..now u tell me how can i take any action. but these guys took all the action ... anyway i gonna send the proof of funds along with reconsideration letter. lets hope for the best

sam24

May 8, 2010
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/09/2009
Doc's Request.
04/12/2009
AOR Received.
03/03/2010
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
28/05/2010
Med's Request
06/08/2010
Med's Done....
25/08/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/10/2010
mastcanada said:
yes they gave Labels . which has to stiked for sending any docs... but u can see my case.. they told me to wait no action has to take..now u tell me how can i take any action. but these guys took all the action ... anyway i gonna send the proof of funds along with reconsideration letter. lets hope for the best
HI,
Buddy,
i was also suffered in condition like urs but not because of proof of funds,because of arranged employment, and if usend them any update, they start all over again specially job and proffession.anyways, at the same time they dont care a lot, if they know applicant apply by himself, i am wriitng a lot sorry but,i just want to you to make sure what you are going to reply by sending proof of funds and a reconsideration letter.
please do not get impatient and reply fastly, take advice and information as much you can because whatever you are going to ask them or reply,it will be regarded as confirmation reply from ur side and they are not going to listen whatever you do after that reply.
so ,brother you have atleast 15 days, i think, may be more than that,
take ur time and preapare final reply,even if u have to send all documents ,dont hesitate,
brother this will be ur final shot.
best of luck

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
sam24 said:
HI,
Buddy,
i was also suffered in condition like urs but not because of proof of funds,because of arranged employment, and if usend them any update, they start all over again specially job and proffession.anyways, at the same time they dont care a lot, if they know applicant apply by himself, i am wriitng a lot sorry but,i just want to you to make sure what you are going to reply by sending proof of funds and a reconsideration letter.
please do not get impatient and reply fastly, take advice and information as much you can because whatever you are going to ask them or reply,it will be regarded as confirmation reply from ur side and they are not going to listen whatever you do after that reply.
so ,brother you have atleast 15 days, i think, may be more than that,
take ur time and preapare final reply,even if u have to send all documents ,dont hesitate,
brother this will be ur final shot.
best of luck
in the refusal letter they clearly mentiuoned abt settleemnt of funds only .. they didnt mentioend abt that i didnt have points hurdle/.//// they just refused as i dont have settlement funds....... ur case may vary with mine. but thanks sam i will take of every step n send them a sure shot mail.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
still need seniors n members inputs... give me fast replies .....

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
When the letter said, 'No action needed from your side'
that was the reason for you to think that nothing is to be done by you,,

Please write to them fast, time is the key here (with a copy of that letter mentione above)

Explain in detail,,but be quick,,if you delay,,chances go down very quick,,

Good Luck!!

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
canada121 said:
When the letter said, 'No action needed from your side'
that was the reason for you to think that nothing is to be done by you,,

Please write to them fast, time is the key here (with a copy of that letter mentione above)

Explain in detail,,but be quick,,if you delay,,chances go down very quick,,

Good Luck!!
thanks for ur reply.. i sent them mail with proof of funds and covering letter explaining the situation n asking them to reconsider my case.i sent them a softcopt thru case specific enquiry to chc nd. waiting for their reply now