Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear Qorax
I applied long back at Buffalo july 2008 submitted all the docs.I had job when i was in canada , at the time of applying i had job so i was exempted to show proof of funds. I came back to india in dec 2008. OCTOBER 2009 i got aor from buffalo. In Feb 2010 i buffalo asked me to submit updated application froms only they didnt ask abt any documents or funds. in the covering letter i told them iam enclosing updated forms and intimated them about my change in address,change in profession. May 2010 i case was transfeered to ND.I got aor on June 3rd 2010.I got another aor this time different file no , when i checked ecas its showed "pending review by a visa officer no action has to be taken on ur side".... i assumed that additional documents willbe asked by vo.Today i.e on 5th aug they refused my visa saying that u do not provide settlement of funds. Now guys what should i do? can i ask them for reconsideration. I am having all funds to show the vo.

Need seniors & other members suggestions pls

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Hi,

It's regrettable to see your situation, but the fact remains:
A. With your return to homeland, your case specifics changed, requiring the POF.
B. Nowadays the PR process is getting stringent by the day.

It might be possible for a decision reversal if u file-in a petition asap. Write all the things as u mentioned in this post & ask for a Sympathetic Reassessment of your case file from your VO. Enclose the POf with that mercy plea.

There r a few cases who did get a Case Reopening. Not 100%, but if God wills, your case can too. Take the chance, NOW.

Besides, if your NOC is still in the 29 List, and if the decision remains unturned, u can reapply under the present rules. But, if your NOC is no more available, this might be your only opportunity.

Wish I could add a more sanguine recourse.

Good Luck!
Qorax

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
qorax said:
Hi,

It's regrettable to see your situation, but the fact remains:
A. With your return to homeland, your case specifics changed, requiring the POF.
B. Nowadays the PR process is getting stringent by the day.

It might be possible for a decision reversal if u file-in a petition asap. Write all the things as u mentioned in this post & ask for a Sympathetic Reassessment of your case file from your VO. Enclose the POf with that mercy plea.

There r a few cases who did get a Case Reopening. Not 100%, but if God wills, your case can too. Take the chance, NOW.

Besides, if your NOC is still in the 29 List, and if the decision remains unturned, u can reapply under the present rules. But, if your NOC is no more available, this might be your only opportunity.

Wish I could add a more sanguine recourse.

Good Luck!
Qorax
suppose if they willing to reopen then how much time does they usually take to reopen the closed file.I sent them a reconsideration letter on10th aug n it reached ND . i Eenclosed POF and covering letter requesting about the specific case abt mine.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
As it is not in their general line of activity there's no predictable timeframe allotted/observed. However, around 1-2 month's time u should hear from them.

Qorax

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
qorax said:
As it is not in their general line of activity there's no predictable timeframe allotted/observed. However, around 1-2 month's time u should hear from them.

Qorax
thank you qorax

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
when i mailedd them i got a response .. by this can i atleast assume that they kept my file in awaiting list

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have responded to your recent enquiry.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

mastcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014