+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused study permit today plz help..........

U

unlucky19

i got a refusal letter after 75 days.
he said ''i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.and 2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.my previouse study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.i.com and acca both are commerce field.
so what can i do yaar.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
unlucky19 said:
he said ''i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.and 2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.my previouse study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.i.com and acca both are commerce field.
so what can i do yaar.
In which course you applied dude?

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
unlucky19 said:
so what can i do yaar.
hey,
well you can apply again but do give strong reasons in your sop to the points you were rejected upon. Show some ties to Pakistan such as family, property land etc and stress that you'll have to come back. Do not tell, unless they ask, if you have relatives/family in Canada. For the second point mention in your sop why you think acca is suitable for you in a convincing manner. that should work.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
are you taking admission for the first time in ACCA?

If yes then apply for registration first get your ACCA card attach it copy with it too . .
and write a strong SOP regarding your course line plus if your dad have some business show it and your property that your intention is to come back to your home country after your studies complete . .

W

wasishah

unlucky19 said:
so what can i do yaar.
Sad news yar....... But next time for matching course, u will applayed for B.Com or BBA o(honor) in finance or diploma in commerce.........

You will leave canada at the end of studies, showing the employer letter / leave
letter......etc. or loan letter that shoows that u will leave canada for recovery of loan taken from bank or personal and fixed assets (valution certificate).............etc

If you want to re-applay, plz give me ur e-mail wana send u some useful information...............

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
wasishah said:
Sad news yar....... But next time for matching course, u will applayed for B.Com or BBA o(honor) in finance or diploma in commerce.........

You will leave canada at the end of studies, showing the employer letter / leave
letter......etc. or loan letter that shoows that u will leave canada for recovery of loan taken from bank or personal and fixed assets (valution certificate).............etc

If you want to re-applay, plz give me ur e-mail wana send u some useful information...............
send me too also wasishah . . :)

I am also about to apply in next week as soon I got my new LOA