+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Schengen visa. Invite received for PR - Urgent help needed (last date is 24 May 17)

Felix4freeddm

Mar 7, 2017
Hey guys,

Need your help urgently. I have received the invite and am in the process of uploading the documents and paying the requisite fees. While uploading the document and scanning through my passport, i recollected that I was refused a Schengen Tourist Visa from the German Embassy back in 2013. Unfortunately, on the letter it mentions Type C and reason being cited as '1'.

Unfortunately, I do not have any document or letter from the German consulate at this point in time as I may have misplaced it. Thus I cannot understand the reason for refusal. However as far as I recollect, we had booked tentative flight bookings from the agent and had booked a house through Airbnb.

Could someone explain what must I do in this case? There is a stamp of refusal on my passport.
  • Do I upload a LOE informing that my visa was refused.
  • Do i cite the exact reason (I do not know the exact reason for now)
I have written to the German Consulate asking for the exact reason and will call them too. AM hoping they reply to my email.

Please guide me through this process as I am miserably stuck, nothing to blame but my ignorance.

Thanks
Felix