+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused my study permit because of offer letter of u of windsor

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
I applied for study permit extetion, they refused my study permit because they r saying You have submitted offer of addmition, we need acceptance letter. University of windsor saying we are not issuing any other letter. what can I do now?

Jessreal

Sep 14, 2017
I applied for study permit extetion, they refused my study permit because they r saying You have submitted offer of addmition, we need acceptance letter. University of windsor saying we are not issuing any other letter. what can I do now?
Your study is finished or not yet?

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
I only have one yr visa. It going to expire in december. I applied my study permit extention based on offer letter generated from egas. I applied without paying any fees because it was not mandatory.

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
Letter of acceptance provide by clg after you pay the fees. It means u r confirmed in that clg. But in case of university, they dont have this kind of letter. I dont know wot to do nw?

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
You have to provide a COE confirmation of Enrollment you should have enrolled in courses at u of windsor obtained the COE and then changed the DLI institute number on your GCKey or MyCIC and then applied for the permit. You can still do this apply again and write a letter of explanation

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
Ya but i wll get COE after registered in course. Right?
And y shold i change my dli number. It wll expire in december. I think when they wll issue my new permit they wll change it. Isnt it?

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
Ya. U got my point. I was here with only one yr visa. So nw i need another permit for 2nd yr. I applied based on offer letter from u windsor. But they refused my application. Nw i am worried hw cn i get acceptance letter. University isnt redy to provide this kind of letter.

akashaptl

Oct 20, 2017
Ya. U got my point. I was here with only one yr visa. So nw i need another permit for 2nd yr. I applied based on offer letter from u windsor. But they refused my application. Nw i am worried hw cn i get acceptance letter. University isnt redy to provide this kind of letter.