+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for not providing biometrics

Umesh_DM

Apr 24, 2019
Okay. In that case, NDVO is the correct visa office to communicate with.

Do not reapply for your dad.... not yet. You must send another email and webform to NDVO to request for reconsideration of the TRV refusal. VFS made a mistake that resulted in your dad getting refused. Reconsideration is not the same as a new application.

Her application will continue to be processed independently
Got passport request for Mom.. But no reply from NDVO about Dad's request for reconsideration of the TRV refusal.

molly2

Jun 12, 2019
Hi i got refusal to my study permit on the same ground that i didnt provide my biometrics although i did. I have sent an request for reconsideration. Have not yet heard till date. Can anyone in this thread confirm if they got approval after reconsideration. I just hope not to reapply since i waited so long. Thanks

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
Hello,
My visitor visa application got refused before giving biometrics as the biometrics centers are not open.
Now can I use the biometrics letter from the refused application to give biometrics?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello,
My visitor visa application got refused before giving biometrics as the biometrics centers are not open.
Now can I use the biometrics letter from the refused application to give biometrics?
I don't think so. Try webforming them to see if you can re-apply.

Sakshi Arora

May 16, 2016
Hi Guys, my sister received the same letter of rejection.
Please advise on which email address can we email them?
We applied online application and live in Delhi.