+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused appication. Will I get a refund?

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Hello,
My application has been refused due to I was laid off when I was working under the LMO my old company got for me.

The pdf they sent me doesnt say anything about getting refund of my fees. Will I get them?

Do I have any other options if I was laid off?
Thanks

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh that's awful sorry hear that.
I think you can get EI?

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
fvidania said:
Hello,
My application has been refused due to I was laid off when I was working under the LMO my old company got for me.

The pdf they sent me doesnt say anything about getting refund of my fees. Will I get them?

Do I have any other options if I was laid off?
Thanks
in your previous post you said you got your PPR and landed...confused.

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Yes Im getting the EI.

Im worried about getting the refund or another way to get the PR wothout leaving Canada.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it says you stated that on July 10th major confused now too:/ if it's for your friend why you say you are getting the ei now then?

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Phil89 said:
How did they find out that your friends was laid off? Did they call? just wonder..
By the time he submitted the documents for EE, he was already laid off. When he was invited he was working though.

Then he attached a letter explaining the situation.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fvidania said:
This is my friend's situation. Is it too hard to understand?
Of course it is to hard to understand!!! You initially said YOUR application was refused because YOU were laid off when YOU were working under LMO. Why didn't you just initially explain that it is your friend in this situation and not you to avoid confusion?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it seems like you got caught out and changed your story. As you said to me you are getting ei and then you worried about getting pr.
But then it seems like you got caught out and complete changed your story :'(

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if your application had began the process then refused. you won't get refund except permanent resident right fee.

fvidania

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
You are righ Its my fault. Im PR since July. I cant believe how this forum has changed...anyways thank you for your answer.