+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
only $15...someone told me tht its approxy 120$
$120 for CAIPS... No way. Be careful! Don't get cheated. CIC charge only $5 if you are already in Canada. But if you are not then you have to apply through third party companies. Why they will charge $120, I don't understand. I applied through caipsgcms.com for only $15 usd. Last week, their site was under maintenance so I placed order through their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/caipsgcmsnotes/.

Vivek14

Jul 15, 2017
no i have no work experience...i am fresher
May be that's why they refuse your application i have seen two of my friends like this because they chose wrong course you can apply for different course which is releted to your last course.
You applied under spp right?

Sidhu kiran

Jul 30, 2017
$120 for CAIPS... No way. Be careful! Don't get cheated. CIC charge only $5 if you are already in Canada. But if you are not then you have to apply through third party companies. Why they will charge $120, I don't understand. I applied through caipsgcms.com for only $15 usd. Last week, their site was under maintenance so I placed order through their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/caipsgcmsnotes/.
really its true...should i can??

Sidhu kiran

Jul 30, 2017
May be that's why they refuse your application i have seen two of my friends like this because they chose wrong course you can apply for different course which is releted to your last course.
You applied under spp right?
yes..under spp...bt i think hun nonspp hou ryt.?

Vivek14

Jul 15, 2017
bt smon told me now u r under general..i am vry much confused what i can do?
I think I misunderstood you for only one time you can apply for study under spp if you want to apply again the you will under general category mence under non-spp category.

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .
Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
12th(CBSE)- 69.2%
B.COM- 58% From Panjab University
Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also⬇)
College - Centennial, progress campus
Refusal reason - OTHER REASONS
Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks

Aherman

Aug 12, 2017
Hi all, what is CAIPS?

Sorry.. if you guys think it's a dumb question. I am new in this forum. I joined 2 days a go to get some information about study permit in Canada.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Hi all, what is CAIPS?

Sorry.. if you guys think it's a dumb question. I am new in this forum. I joined 2 days a go to get some information about study permit in Canada.
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada.
This is applied by study permit applicants, after their refusals. This is done to know the exact reasons for refusal, since in the refusal letter, a few points are ticked (which hide a wide range of things in it).
Here is an example of Caips notes, received by an applicant;

24year old single male from Gujrat seeking to pursue 2year post graduate in health care leadership. PA graduate from bachelor of nursing in July 2015 and has been employed in the workforce since September 2015. Does not appear logical to leave paid employment to pursue further studies at this time given the great expense. I further note that while he passed his IELTS, he scored 5.5 in writing and he passed his previous studies mostly in secound class, with many courses below 60% average. Give this, I have concerns with PA ability to be sucessful in future studies. Previous refusal and SOP considered. Based on the above, on balance, I am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case , the application failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of thier studies pursuant to section R216(1)(b) of IRPA. Refused .

Reactions: 907howard

goldy001

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Does anyone have any Idea about this situation??
"I have a valid study permit and visa until December(already applied extension). I am done with my first program in April and Now I am starting another program in September.I am now registered in all my courses in the program starting on 31st August 2017(start date on acceptance letter but classes are from 5th September). I also got my full timetable. So Can I work right now part time/full time?
I got the transfer from one Store to another and they have openings now I am afraid that they could deny my transfer if they will not have openings in the end of August. So I am thinking of starting from 15th August. Is it fine? "