+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal

parmuk

Feb 14, 2016
hi i am parmod and i got refusal from Canada am shocked i will provide all information abt me and my family my business my financial proof as well. i hav good travel history like England France .recently i visited England for 15 days to celebrate my birthday i hav a friend in Canada jaswinder who invite me in Canada r good friends .we r in England together .he is on work permit now .i hav sufficient money to travel Canada .but sadly i got refusal just three reasons purpose of trip and financial status and leave Canada .i hav a good business in india am owner of a dairy .i hav a intantion of looking canada dairy farms.how they work wt kind of cows they had. am going to re apply.if u hav any suggestion plz tell

abc3123

Feb 7, 2016
sorry to know!! can tiu trll me your application timeline like when did u apply, was it online or paper application? on what date did you get the decision(refusal)? did u get any emails between the time u submitted ur application and decision confirmation.
Sorry, U have ni suggestiins in how u can re-apply but this infirmation will help me understand the processing time. I applied for visitor visa on 26th jan online from India but have not got any decision yet. Thanks n good luck!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Parmod,

Do post the list of documents which you submitted.

Did your invitation letter/covering letter say that you wanted to see Canadian diary?

For how long did you intend to visit?

Did you borrow any of the money in your bank accounts? How much available funds did you show?

Cheers

parmuk

Feb 14, 2016
YES I HAV SUFFICENT MONEY IN THE BANK .I RECENTLY VISIT ENLAND FOR 15 DAYS .AM WELL SETTELED IN INDIA .JUST 10 DAY ENOUGH FOR ME TO VISIT CANADA BECOSE I HAV A GOOD BUSINESS AND AGRICULTRE IN INDIA. THATS WY I DONT HAV MORE TO STAY IN CANADA MORE THAN 10 DAYS