+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of PGWP due to not submitting the transcript.

vinita13

Nov 23, 2019
Hello,

I submitted my application as soon as received my course complition letter and IRCC asked me for my transcript which i uploaded but forgot to hit the transmit button. I got refusal after the deadline. I checked with CIC agent and they asked me to apply for the restoration of status since my study permit got expired and for the PGWP as i am still withing the 180 days window. I have sent paper based application with course completion letter, official transcript, $455 fee receipt, passport copy, study permit, and a letter explaining the reason of refusal earlier.

Can someone help me how much time it takes them to reply? Has someone faced similar scenario in past ? Please help bit nervous about this and dont know what to do.

Thank you !

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

I submitted my application as soon as received my course complition letter and IRCC asked me for my transcript which i uploaded but forgot to hit the transmit button. I got refusal after the deadline. I checked with CIC agent and they asked me to apply for the restoration of status since my study permit got expired and for the PGWP as i am still withing the 180 days window. I have sent paper based application with course completion letter, official transcript, $455 fee receipt, passport copy, study permit, and a letter explaining the reason of refusal earlier.

Can someone help me how much time it takes them to reply? Has someone faced similar scenario in past ? Please help bit nervous about this and dont know what to do.

Thank you !
There is no set processing time for Restoration apps. It could be a few weeks to a few months.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Have you applied for it before? If yes then how much time it took for you ?
I'm Canadian.

It doesn't matter how long it took for anyone else. Restoration depends on the individual app and no one else's processing time is going to be representative of yours.

vinita13

Nov 23, 2019
I'm Canadian.

It doesn't matter how long it took for anyone else. Restoration depends on the individual app and no one else's processing time is going to be representative of yours.
Hello Sir,

I need a help about the application. For restore my status do i need to submit the application to re-store as student or re-store as worker. I have done my graduation considering that. Please guide me.

psingh95

Oct 6, 2019
Hey. I went through the same problem. However, I went back to the country and applied from there and received PGWP in a week’s time because the immigration lawyers were making me go in circles.