+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal due to Social Assistance not paid ?????????? Please help need guidance

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hema66666666 said:
So I don't have to include baby in application right???
He is already citizen on my basis

If I reapply file
Hi Hema,

If u reapply then u hv to add baby whether accompanying or not. U can see form imm 0008 with add dependent.

Rose

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Ok sure I will do that

Can u let me know how can I get my file from embassy.
Rightnow I am in india and I have representative in canada
I want to cancel him and want file courier from embassy to me in india

Anybody please advise

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
rose68 said:
If u reapply then u hv to add baby whether accompanying or not. U can see form imm 0008 with add dependent.
Read the posts before replying. The child is a Canadian CITIZEN and therefore not a dependent and not included in the app.

Hema66666666 said:
Can u let me know how can I get my file from embassy.
Rightnow I am in india and I have representative in canada
I want to cancel him and want file courier from embassy to me in india
Your file won't be returned. If you included any original documents, those should be returned.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
Your file won't be returned. If you included any original documents, those should be returned.
True, however OP can order the file through ATIP.

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Their r no any original documents in file

But all I worried about is my original movie tickets, restaurants tickets , park tickets

How can I get all that type records again if they don't return the file

Because if I reapply then I have to keep all that records of me and my wife for time we spend together and proofs also which r in file we applied

And r they going to return the photgraphs

Or they r not going to return anything

Hema66666666

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi I discussed with my MP of alberta Millwoods

They suggest me to go for appeal.
They cannot help rightnow , but they told me that, I should appeal first and then go and meet MP office.
they will help me getting the hearing

Rehan294

Oct 14, 2017
Folks ... I'm from Toronto and came across same situation that my wife's immigration case got rejected just yesterday because I owe the sponsorship debt. at the time of submittung sponsorship application of my 2nd wife . Even though I paid debt. amount in full but as oer CIC i made tjis payment after submission of application that's caused the case rejection .... what should I do now ... Should I go for appeal or should I submit my case again .... pls advise ... Thanks !

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you owed the money when you applied, there is nothing to appeal. You were correctly rejected. Better to just reapply rather than wait for the appeal to run its course (and likely be rejected) and have to re apply a year or two down the road.

Rehan294

Oct 14, 2017
Hey fellow .. thanks 4 ur response. My concern for reapply is .. I have submitted all receipts of dinners we had together / gifts I bought for her / western union receipts and more to the immigration already. Do you know if UK immigration office will return each and every receipts we submitted to them earlier ? Otherwise I wont have enough supporting docs to submit when I'll reapply.

msajed

Star Member
Sep 8, 2009
It's very complicated cuz usually CIC reject the case in Canada that's why they send sponsorship approval letter they check everything of the person who want to sponsor his or her wife and if u meet the requirements then file transfer to visa office abroad. Maybe ur application still in Canada. Have you got sponsorship approval letter from Mississauga and 2nd letter ur file transfer to visa office if yes that mean CIC cleared u. Now visa officer rejected ur case that's mean there is some other reason.

Rehan294

Oct 14, 2017
Hi there ... what exatly happened is ... I chose option on my immigration form that keep processing my file even in case of any ineligibility issue as I had no idea that it could happen to my case ... so CIC Mississauga office informed me to make payment and same time they transferred my file to UK for visa officer processing. Then UK office asked my wife some questions regarding our relationship ... and later on they accepted my wifes explanations on their question but regused the case because of my ( sponsors ) in eligibility issue .. wven though full payment has been made already . In case of reapply can some one guide me how to obtain complete file from immigration including all receipts and proof of relationship we provided to them initially ?