+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Appeal process

Mar 18, 2012
I need advice from this forum. I would like to inform you that I was applied Canadian immigration in 2009 December as FSW (Network Manager Category) and last week on dated 9th March 2012, I have received a refusal letter from UK visa office due to not achieving appropriate scoring points (67). Visa Officer gives me total 64 points and you can find mentioned below details

Qualification 25
Experience 21
Age 10
First Language 08
Spouse Qualification 00
Total 64

I have sent my wife 12 years qualification along with my initial documentation and expect 3 points but unfortunately I haven’t get these point due to not sharing the one year diploma certificate and at that time i was under the impression that i will get 3 point without any issue after sharing only 12 years qualification of my wife. That was my mistake and I respect the decision but due to this reason I will lost my time and amount as well infect my wife was did 2 years of diploma from Karachi and due to my mistake I was not present it to Visa Officer.

I would like add main point here that i was requested to Canadian Immigration office to return my all degrees in 2010 due to new employment in UAE and after 20 days they sent me all the degrees along with my wife degrees.

Note: I have sent only my photo copies of qualification degrees and they sent me all degrees along with my wife. So, might be they can't kept photo copies of my wife degrees and that was the reason (It's my perception).

I need advice to raise Appeal to Canadian Visa Officer or do we have alternate option available. Please advice through my email this forum. Thanks and waiting for your swift response.

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Its a costly mistake.

Anyway I think you could have gained more points in first language ability.

Appeal process I really don't know. Is there a timeline given for your appeal process

haddad2010

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st 18/10/2010 Documents recived by VO 1st,November 2010
File Transfer...
Second AOR 12/04/2011
Med's Request
21st,April 2012 Decision made.No medical
Passport Req..
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
VISA ISSUED...
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
thussain7862000 said:
I need advice from this forum. I would like to inform you that I was applied Canadian immigration in 2009 December as FSW (Network Manager Category) and last week on dated 9th March 2012, I have received a refusal letter from UK visa office due to not achieving appropriate scoring points (67). Visa Officer gives me total 64 points and you can find mentioned below details

Qualification 25
Experience 21
Age 10
First Language 08
Spouse Qualification 00
Total 64

I have sent my wife 12 years qualification along with my initial documentation and expect 3 points but unfortunately I haven't get these point due to not sharing the one year diploma certificate and at that time i was under the impression that i will get 3 point without any issue after sharing only 12 years qualification of my wife. That was my mistake and I respect the decision but due to this reason I will lost my time and amount as well infect my wife was did 2 years of diploma from Karachi and due to my mistake I was not present it to Visa Officer.

I would like add main point here that i was requested to Canadian Immigration office to return my all degrees in 2010 due to new employment in UAE and after 20 days they sent me all the degrees along with my wife degrees.

Note: I have sent only my photo copies of qualification degrees and they sent me all degrees along with my wife. So, might be they can't kept photo copies of my wife degrees and that was the reason (It's my perception).

I need advice to raise Appeal to Canadian Visa Officer or do we have alternate option available. Please advice through my email this forum. Thanks and waiting for your swift response.
You can try

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
thussain7862000 said:
Thanks for your response and no timeline mentioned in letter.
Hello There, Typically there is no formal appeal process but you can definitely ask for a humble reconsideration of your file.

1. Draft a careful email explaining that you have recieved a NER
2. Mention what all did you send in your application kit
3. Mention that you missed a document but it is very much genuine and
4. Request if the NOC that you are applying for is not yet filled, your case be given due consideration.

Lastly, since its already March and just three more months before MI4 comes out ( Ministerial Instructions 4 ) for 2012 , you may want to apply again , this time bein very cautious and extra careful and prepare your application well in advance so that you send it withiin the first week of July only hence beating the odds when it comes to reaching CAP situation.

Hope this helps. ... GOD BLESS

Mar 18, 2012
Thanks Rahul for your suggestion and i will raise letter to Visa Office tomorrow. I would like to request you to please explain me about NER and also share me your personal email address so, i will share you the draft letter if your allow me..... Thanks and waiting for your swift response.

Regards

My email address is "thussain7862000@yahoo.com"

Moosa

Jan 27, 2011
thussain7862000 said:
Thanks Rahul for your suggestion and i will raise letter to Visa Office tomorrow. I would like to request you to please explain me about NER and also share me your personal email address so, i will share you the draft letter if your allow me..... Thanks and waiting for your swift response.

Regards

My email address is "thussain7862000 @ yahoo.com"
Dear Hussain.
I am also received the refusal letter today from London VO, will you please share the draft letter to me as well, it will definately help me to make my draft. and also please mention where the appeal to be send? mustafamoosa@hotmail.com
Thanks Moosa

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moosa said:
Dear Hussain.
I am also received the refusal letter today from London VO, will you please share the draft letter to me as well, it will definately help me to make my draft. and also please mention where the appeal to be send? mustafamoosa @ hotmail.com
Thanks Moosa
Sorry to hear that.Go through the link below,feel free to contact if confused
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusedwhat-are-the-options-t95016.0.html

Please forward your reconsideration letter along with supporting documents to

Program Manager
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moosa said:
Dear Hussain.
I am also received the refusal letter today from London VO, will you please share the draft letter to me as well, it will definately help me to make my draft. and also please mention where the appeal to be send? mustafamoosa @ hotmail.com
Thanks Moosa
Dear Moosa,
What is your NOC & VO?

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
@ Moosa,

I am in the same boat. Please have a look of below link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noc-0213-refusal-what-to-do-urgent-help-needed-t99694.0.html

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
Kanamen said:
Sorry to hear that.Go through the link below,feel free to contact if confused
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusedwhat-are-the-options-t95016.0.html

Please forward your reconsideration letter along with supporting documents to

Program Manager
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
@ Kanamen,

I am from india & ready to write "reconsideration letter" to Local CHCH Visa Officer. Thus, please share me the letter draft format if possible.

My mail id is: nvblue@gmail.com

nvblue

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
04-11-2010
IELTS Request
10-06-2010
Dear All,

I have made a draft letter as per my best knowledge & experience. My Local VO is "New Delhi" & I am going to resend the required evidences(For which i got less points) to that office by mentioning below address.

To,
The Program Manager – Immigration
The Canadian High Commission.
Immigration Section
P.O.Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110 021

Therefore, I would like to know it is proper or not. Expert opinion is necessary now.

As per my post, i got refusal because Visa Officer has awarded less points in,

Education = Visa Officer calculated "15 points" for 1 year education. Actually it should be for 3 years. So, I am going to submit all "semester wise" mark sheets,which proves that i studied for 3 years.

Adaptive = Visa Officer calculated "0 points" due to "No Canadian relationship document was attached". Actually, it was there but i don't know why he/she refused????? This is a big question. So, I am going to re-submit all available "Proof of relationship" evidences again.

Total earned point was "58" & i need to fulfil the GAP of 9/10 points,which is damn sure possible.

Waiting for experts acknowledge,
nvblue

Mar 18, 2012
New Skilled Trades Program Announced for Federal Skilled Workers

Any one has some information about this category? If YES please share us the details. Thanks