Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3/8/15
Med's Done....
3/8/15
Hi SENIOR mEMBER OR Asivad,

Greetings for the NEW Year.

I got my PPR mail on 7th Jan 2016 and I need to submit the PP within a month. Till now i have not submitted the PP for stamping..Some how the circumstances have changed and I do not want to go..I have paid total CAD 2230 for processing fees and RPRP fees for SELF, SPOUSE and KID

Q-1 How can i take the refund back of the refundable RPRF fees for self and spouse of CAD 490 each??
Q-2 If I get the passport stamped, i will also be issued a COPR letter...Can the refund for RPRF be initiated even after stamping and issue of COPR? Till when can the refund be initiated?? The reason of asking it is to have more time to give a thought to my decision...

Please respond ASAP.. I will be grateful as I have less time in hand

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Hi SENIOR mEMBER OR Asivad,

Greetings for the NEW Year.

I got my PPR mail on 7th Jan 2016 and I need to submit the PP within a month. Till now i have not submitted the PP for stamping..Some how the circumstances have changed and I do not want to go..I have paid total CAD 2230 for processing fees and RPRP fees for SELF, SPOUSE and KID

Q-1 How can i take the refund back of the refundable RPRF fees for self and spouse of CAD 490 each??
Q-2 If I get the passport stamped, i will also be issued a COPR letter...Can the refund for RPRF be initiated even after stamping and issue of COPR? Till when can the refund be initiated?? The reason of asking it is to have more time to give a thought to my decision...

Please respond ASAP.. I will be grateful as I have less time in hand
Hey did you get answer to your question