+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund from Flywire is not recieved

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
My college (SASKPOLY) gave flywire 10500$ CAD refund and Flywire sent me that amount on 31 August. It has been 10 business days and the payment is not credited in my bank account. They payment is approximately of 6 lakh and I am worried because it is not recieved. Flywire told that payment is done from bank of america to my local bank ( bank of baroda) I only gave them account number and IFSC code from which I payed the amount. Can you guys please tell me how much time it will take to get credited in my bank account? All the account details are correct and I payed them INR so they are also sending me INR but the amount is not recieved.
Please reply as soon as possible
Thanks in advance.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
My college (SASKPOLY) gave flywire 10500$ CAD refund and Flywire sent me that amount on 31 August. It has been 10 business days and the payment is not credited in my bank account. They payment is approximately of 6 lakh and I am worried because it is not recieved. Flywire told that payment is done from bank of america to my local bank ( bank of baroda) I only gave them account number and IFSC code from which I payed the amount. Can you guys please tell me how much time it will take to get credited in my bank account? All the account details are correct and I payed them INR so they are also sending me INR but the amount is not recieved.
Please reply as soon as possible
Thanks in advance.
Mine took 5 business days. There may be delay in the bank’s end.

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
My question is that the funds are coming directly in our bank account right or head branch? I payed in INR(Indian rupees)so I will also the payment in INR but why there is so much delay is it because of covid? Can bank trace this transaction if I provide them proof of payment done by flywire?

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Mine was sent back directly to my back account. Have you contacted Flywire customer service? Maybe they can track it for you.

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
Yes I contacted them and they already opened a trace to track my Refund but since it is more than 10 business days
Mine was sent back directly to my back account. Have you contacted Flywire customer service? Maybe they can track it for you.
Yes I already contacted flywire and they opened a trace to track my refund but since it has been 10 business days now I am worried that will i get my refund or not ?

ketul32

Feb 11, 2020
If fly wire provide you swift copy, you can give that to bank of Baroda And they will trace it too... because funds from Bank of America will be delivered in USD currency to local account. Now, savings account will not accept USD currency so either the Bank forex department will hold that money and contact you or the payment will be transferred to fly wire India corporation account and then to your bank of Baroda A/c

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
If fly wire provide you swift copy, you can give that to bank of Baroda And they will trace it too... because funds from Bank of America will be delivered in USD currency to local account. Now, savings account will not accept USD currency so either the Bank forex department will hold that money and contact you or the payment will be transferred to fly wire India corporation account and then to your bank of Baroda A/c
Ketul thanks for your response.
I never gave flywire swift code so flywire India corporation should send me the funds . I don't know why they are taking so long because i have not received the amount nor the funds are bounced back so i am confused because it is more than 10 business days. Please reply

DEVANSH_PATEL

Jun 21, 2020
I also have tt copy but bank of baroda is not responding to any mails sent by our branch manager.they are unable to trace this and telling we have not received any payment. However, flywire told the funds are debited from their account so what to do now?

Cmaa

Oct 6, 2023
Did you get your refund back. By how many days you received and why there was a delay?

Cmaa

Oct 6, 2023
Okay. So they flywire have directly sent it to your account not for forex agent account

Cmaa

Oct 6, 2023
Okay. When you have paid your fees you have paid directly from your account not transferred to any forex broker account am I right?