+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUND AND RETURN OF MY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS

marie_786

Dec 17, 2010
Dear concerns.

i have initiate my immigration as FSW in 2009 under NOC 0111. i have receive the letter from london office to complete all documents as per provided checklist before 4 months of that letter. all required documents of my spouse , mine and my children are forwarded to them with in time frame. but unluckily last year i have receive letter from england office that my case has been rejected and send us acknowledgement with bank account details for refund of processing fee on dated 29th may 2012. my all original academic documents are at england office even my case has been rejected since last 9 months.

i have send several e-mails to them for my documents but till to date i have not got my all documents. what i can do in that scenario now. please guide me as my future is on steak .

D.Osman

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-March-2009
File Transfer...
?-Dec.2011
Med's Done....
12.Jun.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23.Aug.2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 Sep.2012
LANDED..........
by the grace of God at 28th Nov.2012
marie_786 said:
Dear concerns.

i have initiate my immigration as FSW in 2009 under NOC 0111. i have receive the letter from london office to complete all documents as per provided checklist before 4 months of that letter. all required documents of my spouse , mine and my children are forwarded to them with in time frame. but unluckily last year i have receive letter from england office that my case has been rejected and send us acknowledgement with bank account details for refund of processing fee on dated 29th may 2012. my all original academic documents are at england office even my case has been rejected since last 9 months.
i have send several e-mails to them for my documents but till to date i have not got my all documents. what i can do in that scenario now. please guide me as my future is on steak .
a very unfortunate case, but u didn't mentioned the cause of refuse or details about your application and time lines, and it appears that u posted too late.

marie_786

Dec 17, 2010
dear

reason of rejection was NOC profession mis match with required category list , my question is that if i was pertains to their criteria why they ask me all docs and why they deduct fee from my credit cards . now core issue is they are giving me documents back since MAY 2012. what i can do. i need my docs very urgent.

regrds