26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Who can be a Guarantor?

can my uncle be a Guarantor? Or some friend who is Canadian citizen?
Guarantor can be only designated profession regulated in Canada ie doctor , lawyer , professional engineer

Reactions: skmcanada

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I got my RTD with an urgent reason. They don't ask for any proof of urgent travel. Just mail your application to this address:

Certificate of Identity
OSC PPT-COI
PO BOX 8783 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Canada, K1G 5G8

Then go to this link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And tell them that you have already mailed your application (mention the tracking number) and explain why you need to travel urgently. Also mention the country of your destination and exact dates of travel. Submit the request and wait for their email.
Good luck.
Hi Mano,
Did you include your PR card or just photocopy of it? Do you need to submit the reason for the urgency via webform or email? How long did the passport process takes?

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
I am refugees and protected person two weeks age I applied for travel documents, but i had already one expaired before get pr now I applied one and I have pr i was expected it will be certificate identity because i got pr and as I heard in this forum if you got pr you are eligible for certificate identity, but Today I received travel document same the old one i had before
So no any differences if you have pr or no
Who have same situation.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I am refugees and protected person two weeks age I applied for travel documents, but i had already one expaired before get pr now I applied one and I have pr i was expected it will be certificate identity because i got pr and as I heard in this forum if you got pr you are eligible for certificate identity, but Today I received travel document same the old one i had before
Who have same situation.
When did you apply for the RTD with your PR card or notice of decision? How long did the process takes?

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Who have same situation.
Same with me, as my pr card more than 4 months on its way from Etobicoke to Toronto, I just sent notice of the decision. They gave two years RTD.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Who have same situation.
Yes as a refugee so before and after PR you only get RTD. Certificate of identity is for a different category of residents NOT protected persons.

Did you send your PR card with the application? How many years did they give you?

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi friends,my travel documents will expire soon so i need to renew it, where can i found required documents to change it and and the checklist?i looked at cic web site i couldnt find, i donno why the cic web site is a bit confusing.i got my pr recently so i think i will receive a five year travel document. thank you in advance guys

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
hi friends,my travel documents will expire soon so i need to renew it, where can i found required documents to change it and and the checklist?i looked at cic web site i couldnt find, i donno why the cic web site is a bit confusing.i got my pr recently so i think i will receive a five year travel document. thank you in advance guys
How soon and when did you received your PR card after the photo was mailed?

Reactions: hamasi